Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood should be a good team next year....MTP , WC, and CW all should be at the top with CA, PC behind them....

No we still play each other....

I would put cornersville in the mix i bet they come out strong i mean idk about pc but im dang sure ca has nobody coming back

I would put cornersville in the mix i bet they come out strong i mean idk about pc but im dang sure ca has nobody coming back

CA lost 12 seniors i do believe, plus there head coach, im not sure how well they'll do. i do believe they got a transfer from eagleville that plays quarterback and will be a sophomore, so its possible he will be takin a lot of the snaps if hes any good.

they are

You're wrong according to CoachT..... It says these are the only teams in the new district...

Division I Class A District 12

Collinwood, Collinwood, TN

Loretto, Loretto, TN

Perry County, Linden, TN

Wayne County, Waynesboro, TN

I don't understand why the districts are the way they are so maybe someone can enlighten me

CA lost 12 seniors i do believe, plus there head coach, im not sure how well they'll do. i do believe they got a transfer from eagleville that plays quarterback and will be a sophomore, so its possible he will be takin a lot of the snaps if hes any good.

well i know they were in desperate need at the qb position do you know his name alex R. is gone for them now he only got the ball 40 times a game. every game. but i heard there next guy in line was an upcoming sophmore noah burchuell and hes like 5'5 so ......but you know eagleville lost there qb last year so who will start for them if this guy came from there

You're wrong according to CoachT..... It says these are the only teams in the new district...

Collinwood, Collinwood, TN

Loretto, Loretto, TN

Perry County, Linden, TN

Wayne County, Waynesboro, TN

I don't understand why the districts are the way they are so maybe someone can enlighten me

im telling you we are i have a person in my house hold that would def know in his position and i just asked him

im telling you we are i have a person in my house hold that would def know in his position and i just asked him

Well I'm just telling you what CoachT says and it says this...

Division I Class A District 11

Del Columbia Academy Columbia, TN

Del Cornersville Cornersville, TN

Del Mt. Pleasant Mt. Pleasant, TN

Del Richland Lynnville, TN

Del Collinwood Collinwood, TN

Del Loretto Loretto, TN

Del Perry County Linden, TN

Del Wayne County Waynesboro, TN

Maybe these two districts come together or something but I don't know...

Well I'm just telling you what CoachT says and it says this...

Division I Class A District 11

Del Columbia Academy Columbia, TN

Del Cornersville Cornersville, TN

Del Mt. Pleasant Mt. Pleasant, TN

Del Richland Lynnville, TN

Del Collinwood Collinwood, TN

Del Loretto Loretto, TN

Del Perry County Linden, TN

Del Wayne County Waynesboro, TN

Maybe these two districts come together or something but I don't know...

those 2 districts combine something about to make the playoffs work but yea 11 and 12 combine

those 2 districts combine something about to make the playoffs work but yea 11 and 12 combine

its always been like that if you think about it. just look at baseball/soccer schedules. 11-12 made up region 6, so i guess technically its still region 6, just broken into district 11-12 inside it. who knows though, very confusing.

its always been like that if you think about it. just look at baseball/soccer schedules. 11-12 made up region 6, so i guess technically its still region 6, just broken into district 11-12 inside it. who knows though, very confusing.

yes i really liked the way it used to be last year was not near as confusing and alot of good rival games