Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

i recently looked at our schedule we have the talent to def go play offs you never know to after that im gunna say c ville has the players to make it to the play offs again i say have the talent so we will see how everything plays out my heart says 10-0

last year my heart told me 10-0 too, it most likely probably will not happen. people will get hurt, or ejected from games. the regions to tough to go 10-0, mt. pleasant is supose to be good, you gotta play richland now too, wayne county. you might have scheduled cupcakes for non district, im not sure i havnt seen your schedule. but districts is tough.

like last year we were like 3-0 to start, and i we were all pretty excited, and then we played wayne county, who i think we all thought wernt as good as they were, and they put us in place pretty quick. having exspectations of playoffs is one thing, but 10-0 you're probably only going to be disapointed, but hey more power to you.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year my heart told me 10-0 too, it most likely probably will not happen. people will get hurt, or ejected from games. the regions to tough to go 10-0, mt. pleasant is supose to be good, you gotta play richland now too, wayne county. you might have scheduled cupcakes for non district, im not sure i havnt seen your schedule. but districts is tough.

like last year we were like 3-0 to start, and i we were all pretty excited, and then we played wayne county, who i think we all thought wernt as good as they were, and they put us in place pretty quick. having exspectations of playoffs is one thing, but 10-0 you're probably only going to be disapointed, but hey more power to you.

i just have high hopes and our schedule is tougher than ever been since i have keep up with it yea im not promising ten and o thats just my goal but even better goal is to make the playoffs

I know you guys are all overlooking Perry Co. I wouldnt if I were you we are gonna be tough wait and see leading rusher in region from last year cut .2 off his 40 down to 4.55 with break away speed that nobody is gonna catch so better keep him in front of you. Leading tackler is back and we are more focused than you guys will ever give us credit for.

I know you guys are all overlooking Perry Co. I wouldnt if I were you we are gonna be tough wait and see leading rusher in region from last year cut .2 off his 40 down to 4.55 with break away speed that nobody is gonna catch so better keep him in front of you. Leading tackler is back and we are more focused than you guys will ever give us credit for.

thats what you said last year too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

he may have been the "leading rusher" but the guy from wayne county was better than he was. and hes back too.

plus last year you were outscored 68-217, to any team you played that had a "ranking" on the coacht website, losing all the games.

thats what you said last year too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

he may have been the "leading rusher" but the guy from wayne county was better than he was. and hes back too.

plus last year you were outscored 68-217, to any team you played that had a "ranking" on the coacht website, losing all the games.

yall are bringing back the best but everyone underlooked him last year and he is all yall got who is going ot block for the boy

You get on here on talk about all this speed yall have like yall are Florida or somethin. . . . Where's the speed at? Yall are like 3-17 over the past 2 seasons. . . . You've been on here all off season tryin to hype up Perry County talkin about all the guys yall have runnin under a 4.7 (I've read your previous post on other topics) . . . And how can we overlook Perry County when you reminds us of them everytime you post?

You get on here on talk about all this speed yall have like yall are Florida or somethin. . . . Where's the speed at? Yall are like 3-17 over the past 2 seasons. . . . You've been on here all off season tryin to hype up Perry County talkin about all the guys yall have runnin under a 4.7 (I've read your previous post on other topics) . . . And how can we overlook Perry County when you reminds us of them everytime you post?

cornersville's record isnt that much better. so why is it he cant talk about "how good there gonna be next year" but your teammates can?

cornersville's record isnt that much better. so why is it he cant talk about "how good there gonna be next year" but your teammates can?

What don't you understand? Every team that was horrible last year is going to be unbelievably awesome this year. It all makes perfect sense really. So, going by the PC and Cville logic, Red Boiling Springs is going to be state champs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="