Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

What don't you understand? Every team that was horrible last year is going to be unbelievably awesome this year. It all makes perfect sense really. So, going by the PC and Cville logic, Red Boiling Springs is going to be state champs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

im just uber confused.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC beat Hickman Co in passing league 13 tds to 6 tds . 4 of Hickman Co.s tds were on 2nd or 3rd string . I know before you say it thats passing league not bragging just giving some stats for you guys. I know they do passing leagues for some reason and we looked good . Is this where you tell what your team is doing? and if its good your bragging ? I am not a bragger and you guys are right we have had some crappy seasons but we are trying to have a good outlook for the future. Does everybody quit playing football or think they stink just because some teams from the last couple of years lost? Around Perry Co. that is what is driving us to be better , a lot of our boys have been successful since peewee football and they are mostly Soph. with a few JRs. it may not be our year this year but we are gonna try our best to kick some CW and WC tail.

PC beat Hickman Co in passing league 13 tds to 6 tds . 4 of Hickman Co.s tds were on 2nd or 3rd string . I know before you say it thats passing league not bragging just giving some stats for you guys. I know they do passing leagues for some reason and we looked good . Is this where you tell what your team is doing? and if its good your bragging ? I am not a bragger and you guys are right we have had some crappy seasons but we are trying to have a good outlook for the future. Does everybody quit playing football or think they stink just because some teams from the last couple of years lost? Around Perry Co. that is what is driving us to be better , a lot of our boys have been successful since peewee football and they are mostly Soph. with a few JRs. it may not be our year this year but we are gonna try our best to kick some CW and WC tail.

I dont know about kickin CW and WC tail but yall will maybe a able to compete. And from what i can remember Perry County has never thrown the ball much so are yall runnin a new offense? Passing games will show a good bit IF the team actually throws the ball

cornersville's record isnt that much better. so why is it he cant talk about "how good there gonna be next year" but your teammates can?

Who pulled your string? Cornersville' record isnt that much better your right but look at Ca's record. . . Yall won 7 games last year awesome. . . What about the year before? 2 or 3 games? You act like yall are on Wayne County and teams of that caliber level but you've only won like 1 more game than little ole weak Cornersville the past 2 years. . . and not to mention Cville smacked yall in the mouth when yall came to Cornersville 2 years ago . . . Ask Rector how he felt the next mornin and your goin say you done the same thing to us last year but you

beat a 1a team who lost 22 players a 5a team would feel that loss

Who pulled your string? Cornersville' record isnt that much better your right but look at Ca's record. . . Yall won 7 games last year awesome. . . What about the year before? 2 or 3 games? You act like yall are on Wayne County and teams of that caliber level but you've only won like 1 more game than little ole weak Cornersville the past 2 years. . . and not to mention Cville smacked yall in the mouth when yall came to Cornersville 2 years ago . . . Ask Rector how he felt the next mornin and your goin say you done the same thing to us last year but you

beat a 1a team who lost 22 players a 5a team would feel that loss

This topic is about COLLINWOOD 2009... how about some of you "football experts" giving your take on the Trojans this year.

This topic is about COLLINWOOD 2009... how about some of you "football experts" giving your take on the Trojans this year.

It'd be nice if some Cwood people would post on here, but none have in a while.

But here's my take... (drum roll) They'll have another down year... Possibly a losing season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It'd be nice if some Cwood people would post on here, but none have in a while.

But here's my take... (drum roll) They'll have another down year... Possibly a losing season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

waynesboro must have been "down" too cause Collinwood won as many games

as they did or close to it

waynesboro must have been "down" too cause Collinwood won as many games

as they did or close to it

WC and Cwood had the same number of losses but WC played more games and had more wins (I'm not counting the Stones River Bowl). I'm just saying anytime a team like Cwood doesn't make it to the playoffs, they're having a down year. I'd say the same for us if we didn't make it. Two of our losses were during the regular season. First to a good Lewis Co. team, and second to an underestimated Moore Co. team. Then we lost to Jo Byrns in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Cwood plays two cupcake 2A teams for their first 2 games and blows them out. Then they lose to CA, MTP, and WC, not making it to the playoffs. So there's my explanation for that...

Now, judging by what both teams will have next year, I don't see Cwood being any better than they were last year. They'll probably not be as good. WC should have some experienced players that will have improved during the off season though.

WC and Cwood had the same number of losses but WC played more games and had more wins (I'm not counting the Stones River Bowl). I'm just saying anytime a team like Cwood doesn't make it to the playoffs, they're having a down year. I'd say the same for us if we didn't make it. Two of our losses were during the regular season. First to a good Lewis Co. team, and second to an underestimated Moore Co. team. Then we lost to Jo Byrns in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Cwood plays two cupcake 2A teams for their first 2 games and blows them out. Then they lose to CA, MTP, and WC, not making it to the playoffs. So there's my explanation for that...

Now, judging by what both teams will have next year, I don't see Cwood being any better than they were last year. They'll probably not be as good. WC should have some experienced players that will have improved during the off season though.

i dont see collinwood being any better this year. but i see everyone else(minus wc) being down a little, so there record may be better, but no way a better team. also i think with most of the teams being down, it could possibly make it where wayne county doesnt do as good in the playoffs, because the lack of competition in the regular season.

i dont see collinwood being any better this year. but i see everyone else(minus wc) being down a little, so there record may be better, but no way a better team. also i think with most of the teams being down, it could possibly make it where wayne county doesnt do as good in the playoffs, because the lack of competition in the regular season.

True