Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well CA wasnt too great either.. Everybody keeps talking about LAST YEAR. its a NEW FOOTBALL SEASON

35-0 and yall had less than 30 yards total offense when the starters left the game. ill leave it at that. we talk about last year because its the only thing to go by. yall may be, but i cant see the future. and like you said yall are the same team as last year you just lost 2 seniors. so thats what we're talkin about.

35-0 and yall had less than 30 yards total offense when the starters left the game. ill leave it at that. we talk about last year because its the only thing to go by. yall may be, but i cant see the future. and like you said yall are the same team as last year you just lost 2 seniors. so thats what we're talkin about.

Yes you are right about we're the same team but we do have people swapped positions with a good recieving core and a good set of skill guys. And if you dont lose anyone and you gain 15 freshman then ya must gettin better.. 35-7 two years ago also

Yes you are right about we're the same team but we do have people swapped positions with a good recieving core and a good set of skill guys. And if you dont lose anyone and you gain 15 freshman then ya must gettin better.. 35-7 two years ago also

it was 27-7 but good try, i can play this game to,

the year before that it was: 29-0 W

the year before that it was: 48-6 W

the year before that it was: 42-6 W

the year before that it was: 42-7 W

the year before that it was: 19-0 W

the year before that it was: 49-12 W

i dont know farther than that. but i think you get the point, so i guess we're 7-1 against yall since 2001, ill take it.

it was 27-7 but good try, i can play this game to,

the year before that it was: 29-0 W

the year before that it was: 48-6 W

the year before that it was: 42-6 W

the year before that it was: 42-7 W

the year before that it was: 19-0 W

the year before that it was: 49-12 W

i dont know farther than that. but i think you get the point, so i guess we're 7-1 against yall since 2001, ill take it.

True true we can keep goin back in the day about past years when we should be talkin bout this year guys..

Well what do you predict ya'lls record will be this year?

i recently looked at our schedule we have the talent to def go play offs you never know to after that im gunna say c ville has the players to make it to the play offs again i say have the talent so we will see how everything plays out my heart says 10-0