Collinwood Trojans

chsballer67

no, I think Collinwood will be much, much better as they return over twenty players

with experience thanks to two platooning....they have two good qbs and plenty of talent

and one of the best receivers in the state. They lost both starting rbs but both those

guys were hurt all last year and werent that much of a factor...and they got tons of

fast backs that can tote it....definitely a huge year coming up for the wood guys

probably the biggest loss would be John Morgan at linebacker but they got four other

linebackers back with experience to fill that gap

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I think Collinwood will be much, much better as they return over twenty players

with experience thanks to two platooning....they have two good qbs and plenty of talent

and one of the best receivers in the state. They lost both starting rbs but both those

guys were hurt all last year and werent that much of a factor...and they got tons of

fast backs that can tote it....definitely a huge year coming up for the wood guys

probably the biggest loss would be John Morgan at linebacker but they got four other

Are they still going to do the 2 "platoon" thing?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are they still going to do the 2 "platoon" thing?

just guessing but I would say they'd almost be obligated to because they

have experienced players returning at every position except guard

it wouldnt make a lot of sense to sit somebody who played 11 games at

a position just so somebody else can go both ways? they will have a

couple of new starters at the guard positions but unless something has

changed drastically thats about it. The top two rbs will be different but

due to injuries the "new" ones will have plenty of totes from last year.

As a group I would say their rbs will be the best in a long, long time...I know

with Zack Evans, Jacob Ritter, and Tanner Sanderson they got at least

three who can go the distance on any snap and Im serious when I say that

Qb Max Risner is a very good runner in his own right

Because most everybody has plenty of snaps under their belt I expect them

to be up and running close to full speed from game one as opposed to struggling

while new guys get broke in. The backs are REAL quick and Kaleb Clark

is a big time outside threat at receiver. Hes the same guy who caught a

bunch of passes against waynesboro last year (including some big ones that

got called back) They also got experienced qbs with big arms to get him

the ball out there. Clark is a real bad dude

I look for the Wood to put up a ton of points this year...lots of tds and big plays

hopefully they wont have the injury bug as bad as last year

just guessing but I would say they'd almost be obligated to because they

have experienced players returning at every position except guard

it wouldnt make a lot of sense to sit somebody who played 11 games at

a position just so somebody else can go both ways? they will have a

couple of new starters at the guard positions but unless something has

changed drastically thats about it. The top two rbs will be different but

due to injuries the "new" ones will have plenty of totes from last year.

As a group I would say their rbs will be the best in a long, long time...I know

with Zack Evans, Jacob Ritter, and Tanner Sanderson they got at least

three who can go the distance on any snap and Im serious when I say that

Qb Max Risner is a very good runner in his own right

Because most everybody has plenty of snaps under their belt I expect them

to be up and running close to full speed from game one as opposed to struggling

while new guys get broke in. The backs are REAL quick and Kaleb Clark

is a big time outside threat at receiver. Hes the same guy who caught a

bunch of passes against waynesboro last year (including some big ones that

got called back) They also got experienced qbs with big arms to get him

the ball out there. Clark is a real bad dude

I look for the Wood to put up a ton of points this year...lots of tds and big plays

hopefully they wont have the injury bug as bad as last year

So what you're saying is Clark is the only decent receiver they have?

And the penalty yards from last year were Cwood 3-30 and WC 4-30. I think both teams had a couple good plays get called back.

Bogus? Watch some game film.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im not gonna argue with you...penalty yards mean nothing when huge gains are called

back and drives are kept alive by bogus pass interference calls

lol...we played terrible in the first half and still beat yall....wat was funny is there was like 30 seconds on the clock and yall were down by like three tds and Statom tryin to score again.....lol it aint the bcs it dont matter wat u lose by did he think if yall scored then yall woulda made the playoffs?.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you must have went to a different game than the one I went to

It's ok man. I know it was crowded and you probably couldn't see good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Or maybe you just saw what the programmed Collinwood mind wanted to see like whenever a penalty is called on ya'll, it didn't really happen and was obviously "bogus"