Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well get ready cuz u gonna hear it like ALL WEEK LONG. ONEIDA WILL NOT SCORE ON THEIR HOMEFIELD.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love it slim, i really do!

but just curious, not because you dont think we will score but have you seen oneida play any this year?

i havent seen the jackets, but id like to watch some film or highlights from last weeks game! is their any websites of news staions that covered it and has the video on there?

Well get ready cuz u gonna hear it like ALL WEEK LONG. ONEIDA WILL NOT SCORE ON THEIR HOMEFIELD.

Slim, you were kinda nerve racking for me earlier, but now is almost comical. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Heck, I even caught you over there with Ol Butchie.

Slim, my brother, I stand corrected. I guess he did say it, but it wasn't in the Tennessean, like you posted earlier. Heck, I read that article two or three times trying to find that quote. Seems like the mood has lightened up a little in here, so you boys have at it. Sick 'em Slim. Like you said, it's all in fun.

SEVEN DID YOU PLAY ON THE 97 TEAM ?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i love it slim, i really do!

but just curious, not because you dont think we will score but have you seen oneida play any this year?

i havent seen the jackets, but id like to watch some film or highlights from last weeks game! is their any websites of news staions that covered it and has the video on there?

YES i came and watched you all TOY with Watertown. I got to see all your players/coaches up close and personal(H20) has no fieldhouse. Ya'll do have some good sized boys on the line but TC has a line just as good and what looks to me a better backfield. Watertown moved the ball against you guys pretty good, just made a lot of mistakes(turnovers). Oneida had 2 ints that were BIG plays. I don't see TC even have to throw the ball the whole night.

YES i came and watched you all TOY with Watertown. I got to see all your players/coaches up close and personal(H20) has no fieldhouse. Ya'll do have some good sized boys on the line but TC has a line just as good and what looks to me a better backfield. Watertown moved the ball against you guys pretty good, just made a lot of mistakes(turnovers). Oneida had 2 ints that were BIG plays. I don't see TC even have to throw the ball the whole night.

That was the only game i havent been to all year, i listened to it on the radio but it just seemed like our offense couldnt get clicking, and yeh i have seen pictures of the trousdale team.. got some pretty big boys also it should be a good battle in the trenches and im anxious to see yalls backfield! BUT you didnt answer my question about any video footage??

haha better watch out scalper they may show you WILLY WILLY LUMP LUMPS if you aren't careful, not too sure who or what that is but it can't be too promising.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And just think this coming from a man who brags about stiring the pot .

It sounds like he puts his foot in his mouth everytime he opens it .

I bet if there is a shrink in trousdale county . they are way overbooked.

These 2008 Yeller Jackets have taken it on the collar to make a name for theirselves. Not the 97 team, Not the 98 team, Not the 90 or 93 team, Not even the 2005 team can take away what these boys have accomplished this year. This team WILL make a name for themselves and this Creasy guy is trying to UPSTAGE our previous Coach. All I can say is.... I'm with ya coach! Lets get sum Injun meat BABY!!!!

That was the only game i havent been to all year, i listened to it on the radio but it just seemed like our offense couldnt get clicking, and yeh i have seen pictures of the trousdale team.. got some pretty big boys also it should be a good battle in the trenches and im anxious to see yalls backfield! BUT you didnt answer my question about any video footage??

WELL I DONT THINK THERE IS NO WHERE TO SEE VIDEO ON US BUT I CAN LET YOU IN ON OUR BACK FIELD ALITTLE OUR FULL BACK HAS MOVED TO THE O LINE AND HES A BEAST OH YEA HE PLAYS ALITTLE LINE BACKER ON D TO AND AS FOR THE BACK FIELD YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHO'S GOING STEP UP TO THE PLATE IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ONE BACK DOWN HERE BUT I WILL TELL YOU #5 IS TUFF AND 24 IS FAST AND THEN THERE'S #2 WHO CAN TELL WHO'S GONNA BE RUNNING THE BALL GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY TO SEE JUST LIKE WE WILL