White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be off topic here, but how many teams will be at the game? I'm pretty sure it's the only game in Knoxville. When KC played Austin East I know Fulton, Webb and Bearden were at the game. Any other teams planning on making it out to the game this week? We may not even have walking room on the track.

For anybody who cares, our stadium only holds about 4500 to 5000 people. Maybe not even that. So I'm not saying don't show up, but I would seriously look into investing in some camping chairs or something. Eleven dollars at your local walmart (completely a guess, i have no idea how much they are).

Don't even think about sitting anywhere but the visitors side in the stands though. The bagpipe lady will strangle you with her rope woven from armpit hair. Then she'll cut you with what's definitely not a butter knife. Then she will play at your funeral.

I know that I was being rude to White House and their fans but this week I know the outcome of White House vs. Catholic will be......

[/size]CATHOLIC BY 21

HAHAHA

Honestly, WH defense is so horrible how can you let SC score 12 points on you...WH must be a bunch of idiot dog-fighting, dippers or something.

I'm pretty sure all the people in white house dip fish hunt farm and marry there sisters. It's so redneck there I mean it's bad. They don't even have paved roads, they ride on horses and all, its a sight I tell you wut! Wait Oh gosh I just spelled what wrong. I'm a disgrace.

Catholic by 1000 because there just so good!!

And who ever said they play "better" in the rain, your funny, I've been watching this kingston film all day laughing at #99 who is supposed to be SOOOOO good.

I'll leave with this, I'm sure there team is not as ignorant as KC's fans, so these professional CoachTer's on here who say KC by more than a touchdown, you're in for a rude awakening. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Playing WH twice this year I don't see anybody scoring 35 against their defense running the ball.

I guessed you missed the Alcoa game, Alcoa scored 28 on them before halftime and the only thing Alcoa was passing was the water bottles back and forth. White House did manage to score 3 on them after Alcoa put the cheerleaders in for a few plays.

I guessed you missed the Alcoa game, Alcoa scored 28 on them before halftime and the only thing Alcoa was passing was the water bottles back and forth. White House did manage to score 3 on them after Alcoa put the cheerleaders in for a few plays.

Really? I don't remember the cheerleaders playing! Out of curiosity, what was the score when Alcoa played Knox Catholic? Are they on the same playing level? Are they comparable?

TropicalStorm, I like your vibe. Reading these posts, after weeding out all the D-1 and spelling nonsense, I realize the way to beat WH is a disciplined ground game. What does KC have? A discipled ground game.

BTW RockHudson, if you've got something positive to add to the conversation, by all means contribute; but if you don't, go back to the Kingston film and stay off the boards, please.

Good luck to all the players! Who wants it more?

Really? I don't remember the cheerleaders playing! Out of curiosity, what was the score when Alcoa played Knox Catholic?

Alcoa hasn't played Knox Catholic in a real game. However, in the spring of 2006 or 2007, the two teams squared-off in a spring game. For what it's worth, KC won the scrimmage by a touchdown. Once again, that's a spring scrimmage from two years ago. IMO, having seen both teams play this year, the two 2008 squads are very similar.

Just as an aside, KC's cheerleaders could definately take Alcoa's! Haha!

Rock Hudson:

Yes, I live in White House too and that IS all we do. We like hunting, rivers, creeks, and snakes. Oh, dont forget the REDMAN. WOOOOOH doggie we get buzzin with our good ole' friendly indian.

About the game, yes all Catholic has to do is show up. I mean, they're awesome. Even though they barely won most of their games, they still are big upper-dogs and the power of Jesus will help them annihilate the Devils.

TropicalStorm, I like your vibe. Reading these posts, after weeding out all the D-1 and spelling nonsense, I realize the way to beat WH is a disciplined ground game. What does KC have? A discipled ground game.

BTW RockHudson, if you've got something positive to add to the conversation, by all means contribute; but if you don't, go back to the Kingston film and stay off the boards, please.

Good luck to all the players! Who wants it more?

well SC had a great ground game and rushed for like 300 yards against us in the first game and we still won so i dont think ur ground game will help u

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And I was laughing about the Pope coming and streets of gold until Ii saw this.....

This is the funniest thing I've seen on CoachT.

can u help me i forgot the score of the greenbrier white house game