White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

DL ok score? and u quote me and then rant about your website i never said anything about the wh website. all i said is there wasn't alot on the kid. that is based off when i googled and did even more research. sorry for the misunderstanding i hope he goes somewhere and does well i just don't put alot of stock in hearsay based on no evidence .but i did put evidence for all the possible recruits from kc and where i found my info. You(white house fans thinking they have 10 d-1 prospects) on the other hand did not nor did anyone else i'm sorry u can't find anything to prove your statements

HEY BOZO . IM THE ONLY ONE ON HERE FROM WHITE HOUSE WHO SAYS 10 "WHO CAN" PLAY D1 . I HAVENT HEARD ANY OTHER FAN SAYING THAT. SO GET IT STRAIGHT.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST TO DROP A BIG BOMB ON YOU CATHOLIC F**S THIS RUMOR RIGHT HERE IS TRUE BC IT CAME FROM ONE OF YOUR CHEERLEADERS MR HOOD FAILED A DRUG TEST THREE DAYS BEFORE THE GAME WITH ANDERSON COUNTY GAME, HE ALSO LIVES IN KNOX WITH A NANNY THAT HELPS HIS BUTT TO MAKE SURE THAT HE GETS TO SCHOOL HIS DAD LIVES IN THE DB AREA AND IS A BIG TIME BAILBONDS MAN, YOU GUYS FROM CATHOLIC SHOULDNT SAY TO MUCH ON HERE, YOU MAY JUST NOT KNOW WHO YOU COULD BE TALKING TO!

GET OFF THE BOARDS. You don't need to be saying stuff like that about other players FROM ANY TEAM. Especially if it isn't true. There's a difference between what like say, LarryBird33 says, which is harmless name calling, and what you just said. That's a serious accusation. And I don't give two freakin sh*ts who I'm talkin to, because obviously you're nowhere from around here. All of that information is wrong, because you're a sore loser.

Daniel did NOT fail a drug test three days before the game. He doesn't do drugs. I know him personally. He's a good kid with high morals and a great future. He lives in Knoxville, yes, but doesn't have a nanny you ignorant piece of crap. And who cares what his dad does? That has nothing to do with anything. Shut up about players personal lives, especially if you have no idea what you're talking about.

To anyone but him reading this post-Sorry about the cussing if your the type of person to be offended by that. People like that make me extremely angry.

I AGREE THAT ONLY 2-4 WILL PLAY D1 FOOTBALL. BUT THEIR IS THINGS CALLED WALKONS AND THEIR IS ALSO SOMETHING CALLED DRIVE. I SAID THAT 10 "WHO CAN" PLAY D1 FOOTBALL AND I STICK WITH THAT . THEY KEY WORDS BEING "WHO CAN" NOT WHO WILL. LOOK AT THE THE SULLINS WHO PLAY FOR UT NOW. THEY WALKED ON . I THINK THEY ARE ONLY ABOUT 6 FT 1 EACH. BOONE IS BIG AND FAST . I LOVE THE 97 TEAM AND HAVE FRIENDS ON IT BUT THIS TEAM HAS JUST AS MUCH TALENT AS THE 97 OR 04 TEAM. AND I ALSO THINK THAT PARKER AND NEAL ARE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY AT WHITE HOUSE . JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. NEAL IS 2ND ALL TIME IN INTS. AND 2ND ALL TIME IN CAREER RECEPTIONS. PARKER IS IN THE TOP 5 OF ALL THE RECEIVING STATS AND IS IN THE TOP 10 LAST I HEARD IN CAREER TACKLES. I HATE TO DISAGREE WITH WHITE HOUSE FANS BUT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT. AND YES THE GAME CAN GO EITHER WAY OBVIOUSLY BUT IM PICKING WHITE HOUSE.

Do you know how to spell or use any kind of grammar?

Good Luck to both teams and Larry33 has no idea about what he is talking about. Boone is no where as good as either of the Sullins boys. He also has no offers from any SEC schools and will not play major college football, he is just not that good.

You really know what your talking about don't you? You know Boone and every single SEC college and you know for a fact that he isn't going any where. Oh I forgot "Fulmer" you must be Phil Fulmer and coach at UT and talk to all them I was mislead my bad. I know for a fact he'll be in D1 SEC or not and I know for a fact he has offers from D1.

But I'm probaby wrong cuz if you say he's not that good he's not he just is a Mr. Football finalist because tssaa is sorry for how bad he is. And he's in the East vs. West game cuz they had no one else to sit the bench like he will do cuz he's SOO BAD!!! I really do hope KC will put Mr. ALMIGHT HOOD on Blaine. Just because white house doesn't try to get there players recruited as much doesn't mean he won't go anywhere.

I know everyone just is horrible at white house and we probably do try to get recruited but we just stink that bad.

And KC is just so good white house doesn't have a chance!

Why did they even schedule this, its a disgrace for KC to be on the same field as WH

Stay on topic folks. Some of what has been posted here is not appropriate for all concerned. Banter is fine. Personal attacks, and profanity will get this shut down, and or those responsible for posting inappropriate comments tossed. Further, we all need to be mindful of the effort, drive, determination, and class demonstrated by players, coaches, fans, parents, school administrators, and others that have worked to allow these two fine teams to play. These young men would not be expected to behave or communicate, on or off the field in the manner in which some on here are. Let's not have a double standard, respect the kids, their accomplishments, and the game.

ruse?

PS. Hello, Photo.