White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

Good evening,

We have updated the White House site tonight, so feel free to check it out. The preview page now has stats and roster for Catholic, with help from their very good site as well.

We have fixed a broken link for the notes and quotes from Friday's game that now takes you to the right page. The photos are also up. I'm late as updating because I had a funeral service.

I'm not in the middle of the discussion, just posting to give a heads up.

FYI...WHIN in Gallatin will be broadcasting the game live Friday night on 1010 AM as well as live audio streaming by Windows Media Player via the internet. You will also be able to get a feed from the Blue Devil Network through Real Player. The WHIN stream is very good (it's live now at whinradio.com if you want to check it).

We will add the link on Thursday or Friday for the audio to the game.

www.whitehousefootball.com

Go Blue Devils and be blessed,

- bpdweb

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mystery to u its one thing coming on here and using a cheerleader as your source c'mon i went to catholic i was the first person ever drug tested at kc and i passed but if i hadn't i would not have been able to play no question about it.what your doing is called slander and technically daniel hood could sue u,so u need to watch what u say(and it not freedom of speech if u make allegations such as u have). and since were given nicknames how about "trashmaster" since everything u said so far is trash.tell me what team do u root for? please be AC b/c that would explain alot.(no offense to most ac fans who i'm sure r nice ) between u and turtle u guys could go to tssaa and protest if u believe yourself y not? not alot of confidence in what u say?

P.S. there is no mystery your trash

Will the Irish be charg'n for me park'n? Or will it be Sunday School rates for the protestants?

Good question. Due to the situation at hand (word on the street is the Pope is coming to counteract anything the gypsy woman tries on KC. And yes, it's a street paved with gold and Hail Mary's.) i would say there won't be a charge. I've been wrong before. Who knows, they might send the collection plate around before they let anyone in. And then there's always the seven dollar gate charge.

Hopefully the Fulton faithful can make it too. I know we gave you a good thrashing, but can't we just forgive and forget? I know Turtle has /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, it does make SENSE.....just think about it.

Can you stop with the caps please. I just thought I would tell you since you tell other people. Man, I thought our region was bad when it came down to hating each other, but I think yalls might have us beat. Atleast we cheer for the teams in the region. Someone is trying to give out game film to us. lol Is it teams from your region that are posting or what?

Sorry White House but Catholic is just better and will win by 2 tds. Other than Alcoa you have not faced any other type competition.

WRONG FORREST GUMP. WHITE HOUSE BEAT BEECH WHO MADE IT TO THE STATE QUARTERFINALS IN 4A. BEECH FINISHED 11-2. THEY BEAT STATION CAMP TWICE WHO MADE IT TO THE QUARTERS IN 3A. THEY ALSO DEFEATED DEKALB CO. TWICE WHO MADE IT TO THE 2ND ROUND IN 3A.

I am a WH fan hints the name, but this Larry guy is an idiot! Maybe one or two of the guys he mentioned will play D1 but probably none of them. Larry needs to learn what he is talking about!

OK PUMPKIN LISTEN UP. GO BACK TO PAGE 3 OR 4 OF THIS TOPIC AND READ WHAT I WROTE. I SAID THAT THEY COULD PLAY D1 , NOT WILL. I KNOW TALENT WHEN I SEE IT AND I UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS. I'VE BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL FOR 40 YEARS SO I WOULD PUT MY KNOWLEDGE OF FOOTBALL AGAINST ANYONE ON HERE. I AGREE THAT ONLY 2-4 WILL PROBABLY PLAY D1 . I AGREE WITH PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT WHITE HOUSE WILL ONLY HAVE A FEW. BUT MY POINT IS THAT ALL THOSE PLAYERS I MENTIONED COULD PLAY D1 SOMEWHERE IN THE RIGHT SITUATION. WILL THEY ALL PLAY BIG TIME D1 AND BECOME 1ST TEAM COLLEGE ALL-AMERICANS? NO. CAN THEY WALK ON SOMEWHERE AND MAKE A D1 TEAM? ABSOLUTELY. EVEN IF THEY ONLY PLAY SPECIAL TEAMS.

1- MATTHEW GOSSETT- ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN HIM KICK THIS YEAR KNOWS HOW GOOD HE IS . 6 FT 1. HOW BIG ARE KICKERS USUALLY? NOT VERY BIG.

2-TROX GREENWADE. HAS SET 4 SCHOOL RECORDS THIS YEAR AS A JUNIOR. ONE OF THE BEST PUNTERS I'VE EVER SEEN IN HIGH SCHOOL. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND HE CAN PLAY SOMEWHERE AT THE D1 LEVEL .

3- BLAINE BOONE. -MR FOOTBALL CANDIDATE . ABOUT 6 FT 3 340 LBS WITH SPEED. I THINK ITS BEEN DOCUMENTED ON HERE THAT ALOT OF D1 SCHOOLS KNOW OF HIM.

4- MATTHEW PARKER. 6 FT ABOUT 180- 185 WITH GOOD SPEED AND A HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYER. BIG TIME PLAYMAKER. I CAN SEE HIM PLAYING SOMEWHERE IN COLLEGE AND GETTING UP TO 6 FT 220 AND BEING A SOLID LINEBACKER.

5-AUSSIE LIGHT. 6 FT 4 210 . GREAT ATHLETE. WILL PROBABLY PLAY D1 BASEBALL SOMEWHERE. BUT COULD PLAY FOOTBALL IN COLLEGE IF HE CHOSE TOO. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND ABOUT THAT. HIS DAD PLAYED AT VANDERBILT.

6-JONATHON DUKE . ONLY A SOPHMORE. EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS KID CAN BE. IN MY OPINION HE IS ONE OF THE KEYS FRIDAY NIGHT.

7- MICHAEL BARRETT. 6 FT 2 ABOUT 210 . HARD HITTER . GOOD ATHLETE. CAN HE WALK ON AT A D1 SCHOOL AND MAKE IT? I THINK HE COULD PERSONALLY.

NEXT LEVEL- SIZE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING THEM BACK.

8-CHAD NEAL. GREAT ATHLETE. HARD NOSED . ONE OF THE BETTER PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY AT WH. HIS PLACE IN THE RECORD BOOKS SPEAK FOR THEMSELF.

9-DEMARCUS PAYNE. SOLID ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. EVERYONE WHO WATCHES HIM PLAY KNOW THAT SIZE IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING HIM BACK.

10-ZACK DUTY. AGAIN, FOR THE POSITION HE PLAYS SIZE IS THE KEY FACTOR. GOOD SPEED FOR AN END.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THESE PLAYERS GRADES ARE. AND UNFORTUNETLY GRADES HOLD ALOT OF PLAYERS BACK. BUT NOBODY CAN TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS CAN'T MAKE IT SOMEWHERE . EVEN IF THEY WERE ONLY SPECIAL TEAM PLAYERS. LOOK AT RUDY FROM NOTRE DAME. ALOT OF THESE GUYS WILL PROBABLY PLAY OVC OR NAIA. AND SOME OF THEM MIGHT NOT WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

JONATHON FINCH. LAMBUTH. DID HE NOT HAVE THE TALENT TO PLAY D1 SOMEWHERE? SURE HE DID. KYLE LEVERING? COULD HE NOT HAVE WALKED ON SOMEWHERE AND MADE A D1 TEAM? THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE . THIS ISN'T BRAIN SURGERY.

AS FAR AS KNOX CATHOLIC GOES IM SURE THAT THEY HAVE THEIR SHARE ALSO. IM SURE SOMEONE FROM THERE WHO (KNOWS FOOTBALL) CAN NAME 10-15 THAT COULD MAKE A TEAM SOMEWHERE. IM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT KNOW FOOTBALL. NOT SOME FAIR WEATHERED COACH T POSTERS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT OR HOW TO READ A POST.

IM GOING

WHITE HOUSE 30 KNOX CATHOLIC 25.

[

And by the way, there was someone sticking up for white house and i thought it was funny you spelt it "since" instead of "sense." So next time use your "sense" when you are that fired up about something.

Pot just called kettle black. "Spelt" is not a word; the correct past tense is "spelled." I suspect we have two excellent football teams about ready to clash here. I look forward to it. I also suspect the coaching staffs and players probably have more class than the fans, judging from what I read here.