White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

Might as well get this thing started. Down to the final four. While White House is a great team, obviously, because they made it this far, I don't believe they can beat the best team in region 2. Knox Catholic has all the makings of a state championship team. And i believe they have proved themselves to not choke in the playoffs this year.

Knox Catholic-35

White House-14

I have to say,Not enough can be said about our coaching staff here at White House.I think it is such an honor to have the same 3 coaches together at white house for 18-24 solid years together.That right there is the most important thing in any sport.All of these coaches still have the heart and will to win year in and year out.I know for instance that some of them through the years have had numerous head coaching offers from other schools in sumner co,But they have stayed true to there program year in and year out.I'm not gonna get on here and say were the best or anything like that.I will say that im proud to have been able to be coached by all of these coaches,In a program that teaches hard work and a dream year in and year out to climb that final mountain.I was really impressed to hear what chad neal had to say after the st. camp game.He said,We just decided that "WE WERE GONNA WIN"AND NOBODY WAS GONNA STOP US FROM DOING THAT.I truly believe that W.H is really clickin on all cylinder's right now as a whole,you don't hear of any distractions,just hard nose football and great practices.Players now's the time to bring another state championship back to white house,let's go to knoxville and get it done,Then come back home and go to murfreesboro and fill that place with blue and white.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LarryBird-I bet the water boy COULD play D1. But there's an extremely good chance he won't. Oh and also, you may not consider WH the underdogs, but about 75 percent of coacht disagrees with you.

On White House's website there is also a pretty good game preview.

I'm think I'm going to take back my score prediction. Basically, nobody knows very much about the other team, so all your score predictions are based strictly off who you are a fan for. Alcoa fans are saying Catholic will win because Alcoa beat WH and everyone from east tennessee has this whole superiority thing going on (I'll admit it, i am one of those people) so unless you have seen both teams play, which some have, really you can't make an accurate prediction.

Ok get over the WH fan claiming 10 D-1 prospects. I am a diehard WH fan, but not a homer. Too much haha.

We probably have 2-3 players that could play on the lower D-1 level and maybe 1 at the mid D-1 level. We will probably have 2 go D-1 and 3-4 more that will play D-11 or NAIA. And to say some of those kids are the best WH has ever had is a stretch as the 96-98 teams had very good players that were bigger and faster than any WH player now. Blaine Boone would be hard pressed to start for the 1997 team. Matt Parker and Chad Neal are good but to say they are the best ever at WH is a stretch.

We are a very very well coached and very very well disciplined team. If the way to shut down an offense relies on committing to your assignments and staying with them, then their is no other team better than WH regarding Discipline. That is what our coaches preach and instill in the players from Day 1 (and even in Middle School where WH has a very good program with the same coaching style and discipline)

I don't expect WH to dominate or get an easy win, b/c obviously KC is a good team.

But if the way to shut down KC's offense is be disciplined and stay to your assignments KC might be in trouble. They have not faced a team as disciplined as WH i will bet that. I will also bet KC has not played a team as good as WH. (that is not saying KC can't or won't win) just that WH is that good. WH on the other hand has played a team as good as or better than KC in Alcoa.

Should be a good game, that could go either way.

Why do you people not understand that we don't give out scholarships? We don't get financial aid to athletes because of athletic ability... Knoxville Catholic High School does not give out scholarships. We are not allowed to give out scholarships. That is for teams like Webb.

Irish423 WE the people of region 2/AAA GOT IT THE FIRST TIME WHAT HAPPENS IN Catholic High stays in CATHOLIC HIGH! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THEY LOST IN THE SEMIS TO MELROSE THAT YEAR. I KNOW CUZ I WAS THERE. IF I SAID THEY LOST IN THE FINALS THEN I DEEPLY REGRET IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I CAN ADMIT IT WHEN IM WRONG. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN MUCH. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WHITE HOUSE 12-1

TITANS 10-1

VANDY 6-5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why all of the capital letters, who are you upset with. These boards are suppose to be about good nature ribbing. It should be a great game with 2 really outstanding teams who should be proud of what they did to get to this point. Good luck to both teams on Friday. I just hope it's warmer than last Friday.

OPPRESSED YOUR CRAP call larry kerr? what would he know ? how to not win? or how to retire i ac is the south carolina of the region no matter how good there suppose to be they don't scare anyone and lose please i beg u quit wasteing the fans of winning programs time WH fans do yourself a favor dont listen to this crap if u do im sure you'll realize why oppressed is depressed. and just for your knowledge i think they already have film by now. as for help how to stop the irish there is no secrets in there offense its older that dirt my grandfather use to run it at knox high in the 30's and 40's but the reason its still around is because it works if run right .

P.s. as for coaching if coach p gets to dL(not looking ahead just had a cool fact) coach p played them when he was at rockwood back in the 70's (my dad went to dl around the same time ) and it would be a classic rockwood at the time was a powerhouse believe it or not the coach of rockwood? coach P's dad the QB? coach P