Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it does. Would have to ask Butchie. But I hear he loves Lucky Charms and when Judy Garland sings Somewhere Over The Rainbow, he gets all misty eyed! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just hope it didn't have a rainbow motif.

Not sure if it does. Would have to ask Butchie. But I hear he loves Lucky Charms and when Judy Garland sings Somewhere Over The Rainbow, he gets all misty eyed! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oh butchie man tell me it is'nt so

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO DEVIL"S

Good Luck to both teams! Once again I can't loose no matter who wins. Have a lot of respect for both teams and glad to see them both here. Hope its a good game. Good chance I'll be there.

Both these teams have a lot of respect one another. The team that can come up with a game plan the would beat them self will be the one that should come out on top.

we here in rebel country knew the butchie was telling the truth..he knows his football

either way its gonna be a good match up im looking forward to it. its been awhille since ive been to the dungeon

We know that he knows his football but as you are well aware he throws in a lot of crap with the good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol i like that lagger169 but not as much as DUCKBUTTER

you must have got your head thump pretty hard there my man if you think that is gonna happen

Guys if I'm not mistaken this is a gal and to be more specific this is Butchies better half. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Did you notice even when we lost the highlights looked as if we won. LOL! That is by design. We keep any weaknesses off camera. LOL! My favorite is the Huntingdon highlight. I watch it once a week minimum and I like AC/DC.

The Gentleman that does mckenziefootball.com does a top notch job. Don't you think?

Yeah the McKenzie website is one of the the best around, if not the best.