Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm Gonna Rub It In To You. Not The JB Family Just You. LOL

well now should i feel special or what /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

So it'll be a normal day for him then.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you comming to THE END OF THE REBEL JOURNEY

oh so instead of being confident you goona pray well that's cool i will do both for jb ,,,,,,so i guess that just stand's for the jb folk's huh to be confident don't guess none of the reb fan's are so don't jump me for it

Oh, no worries, I have confidence...and my confidence was reaffirmed after seeing some game film dad brought home but it doesn't hurt to pray for your team /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL, Hey Sb? Why Does Today's Women Not Like Panty Hose? ...................Because When They Fart Thier Ankles Swell Up............LOL

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, no worries, I have confidence...and my confidence was reaffirmed after seeing some game film dad brought home but it doesn't hurt to pray for your team /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i feel the same way after seeing the film on mk-uc /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hey what time you plannin on getting to the game

I Gotta Wait On Duck Butter To Get Outta The Blind. But About An Hour Before Game Time I Reckon.

i feel the same way after seeing the film on mk-uc /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You Didn't Wanna See The Lake County Game?

I Gotta Wait On Duck Butter To Get Outta The Blind. But About An Hour Before Game Time I Reckon.

Duck blind well he has plenty of time for that ,,,he needs to get outta there early or stay home this is the semi's

You Didn't Wanna See The Lake County Game?

well i actually wanted to at least see a team that put there defence on the field /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Duck blind well he has plenty of time for that ,,,he needs to get outta there early or stay home this is the semi's

well i actually wanted to at least see a team that put there defence on the field /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So UC Impressed You Defensively? A Game In The Rain? When They Couldn't Stop 27? Or Was It The Lack Of Passing? Or Because Of The Rain Making Both Teams One Dimensional?