MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

Well it's been a pretty busy day around here. Strung up a deer in the shop this AM for skinning and quartering Saturday. Gonna be some good eatin'. Then had all the eatin' to get done today and tonight along with getting ready for opening day of duck season in the morning. Been a pretty busy 'ol fart today but, it's been fun.

Reckon I'll be home from huntin' in the morning by noon and have time for a little nap and get ready to head ya'lls way!!!! Guess everybody will just need to bring your own "little glass" if ya'll know what I mean. I'll try to look around for some of those little paper cups things if I have time tomorrow.

If the game is as good as it's billing it's gonna be a war over there tomorrow night. As has been said, these kind of games always make me bad nervous. Don't know anything much about ya'll and ya'll don't know much about us. Film is good/OK but, then how much do you really know about the opponent in the film, the weather, etc. etc. The kids will decide it on the field and we'll move on to the next deal whatever that is.

Look foreward to meetin' some of ya'll tomorrow. I'll be with Butchie once I get a seat procured for the game!!!! Later ya'll!!

Quack Quack

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Gotta Hear This? Ok What?

well i seen to pretty good defense player's 81 and 40 81 will prolly get his block took off and 40 all he want's to do is try and bring the wood on every tackel so that want work to well,,,,, qb did not enpress me 27 yea he is pretty good but not #44 for jb jb defense is gonna swarm yall like a bunch of hornet's you know when hornet's hit ya know it ,,,,like i said butchie the 2 game's you came and scouted was not 2 very good game's to scout

all u folks that post pass the word around to ur neighbors at mckinziethat is making the trip tommorow to jobyrns to please drive safely so u can arrive safeto wittness a friday nite lights retake good luck to all and always remember at this level your not a looser take pride in your seasonu r 1 of the final 4 there is no shame in that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i seen to pretty good defense player's 81 and 40 81 will prolly get his block took off and 40 all he want's to do is try and bring the wood on every tackel so that want work to well,,,,, qb did not enpress me 27 yea he is pretty good but not #44 for jb jb defense is gonna swarm yall like a bunch of hornet's you know when hornet's hit ya know it ,,,,like i said butchie the 2 game's you came and scouted was not 2 very good game's to scout

Aw, you got us figured out. Well heck, might as well stay at the house. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok, I changed my mind. Since Butchie aint told me, hows the bestest way to get there from C-ville I assume?

Well I haven't heard anything from anybody so I say we meet in the new (left) side parking lot @ Jo Byrns. Do we want to bring a snack or just show up and shoot the breeze?

VERY LITTLE IF ANY TRASH TALKING. THIS HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD SIGHT. SURE ALOT OF JOKING AND NOT EVERY POST HAS BEEN DIRECTLY ON THE GAME. IT APPEARS MCKENZIE IS A CLASS COMMUNITY AND I KNOW THEY ARE PROUD OF THEIR TEAM. WE AT JBS ARE PROUD OF OUR TEAM AND THE SUCCESS THEY HAVE HAD.

IN LESS THAN 22 HOURS WE SHOULD KNOW WHO IS GOING TO MURFREESBORO. BOTH TEAMS SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEIR SUCCESS AND THE PRIDE THEY HAVE BROUGHT TO THEIR SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES.

CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS. TIME IS DRAWING NEAR!

86 Pages. I am impressed. You fans are hard core to the bone. Good luck to both teams.

Its tough to beat a Rebel. Right Ron? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to see you guys and Henry County if everything works out that way.

Its tough to beat a Rebel. Right Ron? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to see you guys and Henry County if everything works out that way.

Us Rebels have to stick together. I remember watching your team last year. I hope your team makes it back. That South Pitt team was a juggernaught.

I hope Maryville can make it back. Greeneville will be a tough challenge. They will have the athletes like Alcoa and Cleveland have. I wouldn't mind seeing Maryville and Henry County square off. Henry County has a very tough opponent in Hillsboro.