Day of Wrestling at David Crockett

rebelmom1

How did the Day of Wrestling at David Crockett go? I heard the teams that were there were Dobyns-Bennett,

Sullivan East, David Crockett and Chuckey Doak? Were there others?

I am mostly concerned on the 103 lb weight class. I have heard in the past that there were not many wrestler's from this region that wrestled 103.. I would like to hear that there are several schools or most schools that do.

Does anyone know?

I know that Dobyns Bennett has 103 lb senior, Sullivan East has a 103 lb. What about others? I dont want to have family driving to see my son wrestle, to get there and find out that there is not anyone for him to go up against.

Our first tournament is at Cocke County next week. Do they have a 103 lb wrestler? This is a hour and 20 minute drive for us, and I would like to confirm that there is a 103 lb kid there for him to wrestle.. Any news on this would be helpful.. I dont really care how good they are, I just want to make sure that if we go that far, there will be someone in his weight class..

Thanks for any insight on this..