Season Openers

Guest AS51

Last night i watched the Warren County vs. Cumberland as a totally nuetral spectator. Well the outcome of the gaem was 8-1 Warren County Pioneers.As I watched this team I saw a unity that I can honestly never seen before on a field.It wasn't the typical ball hogs going for the goal and the recognition. Cumberland possessed alot of improvement since last year and I think that by 2010 they wil be state champs but i think Warren has it in the bag this year i think.But i would like your feed back on that.Oh everybody come out and watch warren county take on tullahoma wednesday night JV-5.00 ,V-7.00

Posted by AS51:

Last night i watched the Warren County vs. Cumberland as a totally nuetral spectator. Well the outcome of the gaem was 8-1 Warren County Pioneers.As I watched this team I saw a unity that I can honestly never seen before on a field.It wasn't the typical ball hogs going for the goal and the recognition. Cumberland possessed alot of improvement since last year and I think that by 2010 they wil be state champs but i think Warren has it in the bag this year i think.But i would like your feed back on that.Oh everybody come out and watch warren county take on tullahoma wednesday night JV-5.00 ,V-7.00

I have to say...that was the most neutral post I've ever seen!!! ;)