Dyersburg vs. Dyer County

TheWarrior

Guest dc3641

if counce said that i have lost all respect for him, i doubt he seriously said that. i recall everyone in the dyersburg camp last year over looked the CHOCTAWS and had a 14-3 lead at the half just to watch DC take the game. this years team at dc is alot like the last year team they have talent on both sides of the ball and and great skill players. last years team had alot of heart just hope this years team wil to. all i think is that the QB will have to have a good game and dc will win. even though he has little varsity experince its a little more than dyersburgs qb has had. good luck to the CHOCTAWS!!!! :D:D:D

[Edited by dc3641 on 8-21-02 9:56P]

dyersburg wins this one 27-8, but it cost them...

the trojan jr signal caller was taking control of the game with a 14 -0 lead at the start of the second quarter when he went down....

the qb broke his ankle and will be out the season....

the sophmore qb finished the job...

4 freshmen started for the trojans this game.... dburg is very young this year and it is obvious that this season will be a growing season for them...

but look out cause the 7th grade all the way to the jr class has great talent coming up......

dyer cnty could not counter dyersburg speed, however played hard the entire game....

one thing is for sure, if you have not seen dyer county's new facility, well you need too, it was one of the finest stadiums in the state....

:):)