1AAA-Region 2 District 3

basketball2223

Oak Ridge still got some ball players on the Coffey,Trent and D Rogers will carry them to a championship Powell will depend on Andrew Hansen who had a great summer with the East Tennessee Magic but Clinton could be the team in this region with Stone and Alred can get enough shots with the Williams twins shooting every time they get it

I went to the Wazoo Hoopfeast last night to see Kingsport and Science Hill. Central is really looking good. Science had too many horses and stayed fresth. According to roster Central played 3 juniors and 2 sophs (same team they had last year) but they were a year younger. Coaches say that they were looking better each week. Have not seen any other team in the district but I would put them in the middle of the pack based on them playing the tri cities powerhouse and from preseason scrimmages. I know Karns and Oak Ridge should be at the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Wazoo Hoopfeast last night to see Kingsport and Science Hill. Central is really looking good. Science had too many horses and stayed fresth. According to roster Central played 3 juniors and 2 sophs (same team they had last year) but they were a year younger. Coaches say that they were looking better each week. Have not seen any other team in the district but I would put them in the middle of the pack based on them playing the tri cities powerhouse and from preseason scrimmages. I know Karns and Oak Ridge should be at the top.

yeah thats what i heard... i heard central is gonna be pretty decsent as well

Yeah i think the top 4 teams will look like this...

Oak Ridge

Karns

Clinton

Powell or Campbell County depending on how powell shapes up this year because i watched a few games and they really were struggling.

Good call on Campbell Co being below Clinton. They killed Clinton the other night. Another intelligent post there buddy. U need to watch your Powell Panthers and keep the basketball talk to the people that actually know what is going on.

Good call on Campbell Co being below Clinton. They killed Clinton the other night. Another intelligent post there buddy. U need to watch your Powell Panthers and keep the basketball talk to the people that actually know what is going on.

haha once again beefstew i know what im talking about you dont win the district with one game... come on now! and this was a pre-season prediction my friend by the players that each team has coming back. this is what it should look like not what it is going to look like... and "my powell panthers" they aint mine and No they beat harden Valley thats no body they lost 4 starters last year there isnt going to be anyone to step up and fill those shoes from last years team just too much talent to fill... now andrew hansen is a solid player and will help this team a lot but idk if you watched the Bearden Powell game but Powell got beat by 70 theres nothing to watch out for i hope you were being sarcastic... still the top is going to be...

Oak Ridge

Karns

and from here on is a toss up because there is no really dominate teams below this... everybody is about the same in talent so let the best coach win.

Campbell County should be a pretty good team this year, but I also thought that last year. They are a real tough nosed team that should make noise in the district. It is troublesome that they lost to Morrristown West, though.

Central is still down but improving, West the same. Powell will be weak. Clinton is weak; however, with the one-sided reffing and constant fouling of the team, they are likely to win some home games. I see it as

Oak Ridge

Karns/Campbell County - too close to call

Powell/Central next

Halls/Clinton/West last three

Campbell County should be a pretty good team this year, but I also thought that last year. They are a real tough nosed team that should make noise in the district. It is troublesome that they lost to Morrristown West, though.

Central is still down but improving, West the same. Powell will be weak. Clinton is weak; however, with the one-sided reffing and constant fouling of the team, they are likely to win some home games. I see it as

Oak Ridge

Karns/Campbell County - too close to call

Powell/Central next

Halls/Clinton/West last three

I like your call on this dontknowmuch... this district is going to be hard to predict this year cuz you never know whats gonna happen with these teams but this could be a pretty good prediction from what ive seen so far.