Kids club coach needed

YOUTHCOACH16

We are currently looking for two coaches to take over established programs in the Harrison /Ooltewah areas. We can possibly combine the two clubs and wrestle out of one location. If anyone is interested or knows of someone please contact me. Thx

Has the Red Rhino hung his Coaching shoes up ? I see: get your kid into Baylor and forget the rest of the kids. Plum sorrrryyy.

Has the Red Rhino hung his Coaching shoes up ? I see: get your kid into Baylor and forget the rest of the kids. Plum sorrrryyy.

nope, just changing venues.You should know all about that. At last count your boys have wrestled at every program in town at least once. I think if you are allowed to switch 13 times I should be allowed one change.

nope, just changing venues.You should know all about that. At last count your boys have wrestled at every program in town at least once. I think if you are allowed to switch 13 times I should be allowed one change.

Chad Kell, Chattwrestling, Ben Vaughn, Mike Sutherland, Kevin Emily, Tommy Boone, Rodger Vandergriff, Gordon Connell (now thats some darn good Coaching) its led to his very unorthadox style that Connell says needs to be deprogramed. Whatever that means?

We are currently looking for two coaches to take over established programs in the Harrison /Ooltewah areas. We can possibly combine the two clubs and wrestle out of one location. If anyone is interested or knows of someone please contact me. Thx

We need to get walkenvol out of retirement. He got a number of kids in the community off to a good start in the sport.

Chad Kell, Chattwrestling, Ben Vaughn, Mike Sutherland, Kevin Emily, Tommy Boone, Rodger Vandergriff, Gordon Connell (now thats some darn good Coaching) its led to his very unorthadox style that Connell says needs to be deprogramed. Whatever that means?

Thats not a bad group. It must be the influence of those 7 others coaches you didnt list that needs to be deprogramed