wilson central-lebanon

trevor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by trevor:

1-9 2-8 3-7. since you played in 98 or thats your number how many games did yall win? give up? not as many as hartsville good luck with riverdale! :)

Hey Trevorrrrr! Coach Sat bout left you. Were you crying too? Your pretty caught up on Lebanon football, I think your a closet fan :)

Guest fan101

I'M SORRY CECE, BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE PARENTS OF PLAYERS AT LHS (FOOTBALL). I HAVE SUPPORTED LEBANON FOOTBALL SINCE "FOREVER". I HAVE SET IN THE STANDS WITH THESE PARENTS OF PLAYERS. AND ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS WHEN THINGS GO WRONG THEY LOOK FOR A COACH TO FIRE. YOU PARENTS BAD MOUTHED COACH MARSHALL LIKE NO OTHER. EVEN THE BOOSTER CLUB IN LEBANON. WHEN IN FACT I THINK THE PLAYERS HAVE SOME CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS IN GAMES AS WELL. THE PARENTS AT LEBANON JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR KID PLAY EVEN IF HE IS NOT REALLY THAT GOOD.

Guest fan101

BLUE DEVIL YOU NAME THE KIDS THAT STUCK BY COACH MARSHALL AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LIAR. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALL THE PLAYERS AT LEBANON DID WHILE COACH MARSHALL WAS THERE WAS COMPLAIN TO THEIR PARENTS ABOUT PLAYING TIME, COMPLAIN ABOUT WORKING OUT, RUNNING ECT. THERE ARE VERY FEW PLAYERS ON LEBANON'S TEAM THAT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A LEADER.

Guest fan101

YOU FIND OUT THE SCHEDULES FOR TROUSDALE CO FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS AND YOU POINT OUT ALL THE TOUGH OPPONENTS THEY HAVE PLAYED: RED BOILING SPRINGS, MONTEREY SHALL I GO ON.

Fan101 -- apparently you have real issues with what goes on at LHS. It's a shame you can't channel that energy to something productive.

To lump all player's parents into one basket is wrong. There are whiners, there are bad sports and there are selfish parents.

The ones with sons on the team right now are not complaining. They are proud of what Coach Brown has brought to LHS. They are proud their sons had the intestinal fortitude to weather the spring and summer practices and conditioning.

Coach Brown weeded out the players who were there for themselves only - the ones on the team right now are focused on TEAM.

The parents are focused on TEAM, also.

My son - a sophomore now - respected Coach Marshall because he was the coach. All my children have been taught to respect their teacher's, coaches and other elders. What other's teach their children is their business. We genuinely wish Coach Marshall all the best and pray his health continues to improve.

Again I say, channel your negative energy about Lebanon High School football to something constructive.

This LHS football team is not a team from the past -- it is the future of LHS football and is something different from the inside out.

Guest BLUEFAN
Posted by fan101:

BLUE DEVIL YOU NAME THE KIDS THAT STUCK BY COACH MARSHALL AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LIAR. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALL THE PLAYERS AT LEBANON DID WHILE COACH MARSHALL WAS THERE WAS COMPLAIN TO THEIR PARENTS ABOUT PLAYING TIME, COMPLAIN ABOUT WORKING OUT, RUNNING ECT. THERE ARE VERY FEW PLAYERS ON LEBANON'S TEAM THAT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A LEADER.

Guest BLUEFAN

HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR KIDS LIARS!!!!! THEY DID STICK WITH COACH MARSHALL, "HE" LET THEM DOWN. WE HAD SO MUH TALENT ON LAST YEARS' TEAM. SEVERAL OF THE PLAYER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME KIND OF SCHOLARSHIPS AT LEAST PARTIAL ONES.

WHEN THE FORMER OFFICES OF COACH MARSHALL WERE CLEANED OUT DURING RENOVATION, LETTERS THAT SHOWED INTEREST IN SOME PLAYERS WERE FOUND THAT WERE NEVER RESPONDED TO. WHO LET WHO DOWN.

IT WAS HARD ON THE PLAYERS LAST YEAR WHEN THEY WOULD WORK ALL WEEK ON PLAYS AND GET THEM ALL PUMPED ONLY TO GET TO THE GAME OR ON THE WAY TO THE GAME AND EVERYTHING GET CHANGED. VERY DISTURBING TO PLAYERS WHO COUNTED ON USING WHAT THEY HAD LEARNED.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, ISN'T LAST YEAR AND THE YEARS BEFOR A MUTE POINT NOW? CAN WE NOT LOOK FORWARD AND SUPPORT COACH BROWN AND HIS ASSISTANTS THIS YEAR?

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH PRACTICE ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 3 PM. TO MY KNOWLEDGE CHURCH IS NOT IN SESSION AT THIS TIME (3-5)

COACH BROWN AND THIS TEAM DESERVE OUR BEST SUPPORT THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ALL OF LEBANON, NOT JUST PARENTS AND THE BOOSTER CLUB. GIVE THEM CHANCE, THEY ARE NO WHINNERS, THOSE GUYS QUIT A LONG TIME AGO.

GO BIG BLUE