wilson central-lebanon

trevor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it really matters to you Fan101 but Lebanon has beaten Oakland for the last 2 years. they also played us tuff the year before that.if they had not had a TD called back they would have won then to.i dont know how you could be lucky every year. must be more to it.we had a lot of respect for them.they lost that great qb of thiers several games before the season was out when they had region games left to play.we think that cost them a plyoff spot. that qb could make things happen.he had guts. all i have to say is that you lay off OUR coach. good luck to lebanon and we will see you in game 4.

It's nice to see all the TRUE Lebanon fans have nothing but supports and encouragement for our team. Come on, fan101, 47 on the board against Riverdale? NO ONE in the state regardless of classification is likely to do that. You can point to our 4 wins last year and say that we only defeated WC, MJ, C-Ville and Oakland. What about the games we lost? We gave Riverdale all they could handle, and actually outplayed them in the first half. It takes one heck of a team to do that. The only thing the kept us from beating Smyrna was a somewhat unfair rain delay procedure and a questionable ineligible downfield call. We had many opportunities to win the Blackman game as well. As for Gallatin, Beech, and Lavergne, we simply got outclassed. There's no shame in that. The truth is, without a few key injuries we would have been in the playoffs easily last year... the talent was defenitely there. As for you, trevor, if memory serves your prediction was 0-10, 1-9 before last Friday. Now you include 3-8 in the equation? Gee, a few weeks from now, maybe the numbers 4-6, 5-5, and 6-4 will be included in your next set!

Go Big Blue!!!!!

Guest 4th&goal

It's amazing to say that Trousdale only had success because they faced inferior opponents. It would be interesting to see what Fan 101 could have done with Trousdale's talent over the past 12 years. I promise their would be four less state championship trophies in the case. 4-4=0! :D

Well, after interviewing Coach Brown this morning for LHS Sportsdesk (giving away my identity here), I am impressed. I talked with him a bit, and he seems to have a good football mind, a tight grasp on his team, and the respect of his players and the fans. Sounds like a winning formula to me.

Thanks for saying that Riverdale. It means a lot coming from the opposing side. I hope your boys are ready for next week, because I know we will be!

Go Big Blue!!!!!

as for chalktalk you may be right.but for blackandbluedevil anyone can talk a good game plan as i was told lebaon has few coaches thats all they do is talk the game but do they really know it?!!! brown messed up when he left us and coach satt. and he soon will see it next week go riverdale :)

Guest BLUEFAN
Posted by fan101:

lebanon football is a embarrassment to friday night football, lebanon use to be worth watching. now you just go out and watch because you hope to see shades of the old blue devils who could actually beat somebody besides wilson central. when will the sun shine on lebanon football and let them return to their winning ways. somebody please let me know. " a hurt fan."

:)

Guest BLUEFAN

FAN101, I am so "ashamed" of you. You obviously don't play any sport! The guys that have stuck with our former coach and our presant coach have more pride, guts and heart than you will ever have. They have worked their blue devil butts off this spring and summer to get in shape to be the best that they can be. There is nothing to be ashamed of by hard work, determination, heart and school spirit. The sport of football builds character, leadership and self respect.

Coach Brown is a very smart coach, he looks at the players that he has and works on their individual talents and strengths and then makes it all work as a "team". Teamwork is the name of this game. Go Big Blue :)

Guest BLUEFAN
Posted by Riverdale:

Lebanon played Riverdale tougher last year than anyone else. It was a 21-6 game that was hard fought. The Blackman playoff game score was a little closer, but Riverdale had five fumbles in that game.

Guest BLUEFAN
Posted by olandpats:

not that it really matters to you Fan101 but Lebanon has beaten Oakland for the last 2 years. they also played us tuff the year before that.if they had not had a TD called back they would have won then to.i dont know how you could be lucky every year. must be more to it.we had a lot of respect for them.they lost that great qb of thiers several games before the season was out when they had region games left to play.we think that cost them a plyoff spot. that qb could make things happen.he had guts. all i have to say is that you lay off OUR coach. good luck to lebanon and we will see you in game 4.