wilson central-lebanon

trevor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluSdime

Hope you don't see me to be partial because I go MJHS, but Wilson Central doesn't have the talent, size, strategy, or anything needed to beat Lebanon. If something crazy happens you can come back to this thread and rub it in my face, but I just don't see ANY likely hood of that caliber of an upset.

Guest fan101

lebanon football is a embarrassment to friday night football, lebanon use to be worth watching. now you just go out and watch because you hope to see shades of the old blue devils who could actually beat somebody besides wilson central. when will the sun shine on lebanon football and let them return to their winning ways. somebody please let me know. " a hurt fan."

Posted by fan101:

lebanon football is a embarrassment to friday night football, lebanon use to be worth watching. now you just go out and watch because you hope to see shades of the old blue devils who could actually beat somebody besides wilson central. when will the sun shine on lebanon football and let them return to their winning ways. somebody please let me know. " a hurt fan."

[Edited by CeCe on 8-26-02 9:06A]

Lebanon will not "return" to their winning ways - Lebanon is beginning a whole new tradition of good, solid, fundamental football under the coaching of Bobby Brown.

If you are a fan of LHS football, basketball, baseball, etc. - how about having a positive attitude?

Critics are a dime a dozen - true fans will support the program and encourage a coach who is making valiant efforts to construct a good program at LHS.

[Edited by CeCe on 8-26-02 9:11A]

Guest fan101

CECE, YOU MUST BE A PLAYER FOR LEBANON. LEBANON BASEBALL, BASKETBALL WHO CARES!!!. YOU TELL ME HOW TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT A TEAM AND STAFF THAT CAN ONLY SCORE 47 POINTS ON WCHS. WHEN THEY DO IT ON THE RIVERDALES, GALLITANS, OAKLANDS, OR ANY TEAM WITH A .500 RECORD THEN IT WILL TIME TO BE POSITIVE. LEBANON HAS HAD ONLY ONE WINNING SEASON SINCE '95 THAT I CAN REMEMBER AND I THINK COACH MARSHALL WAS THE COACH THEN. YOU COULD GET "THE BEAR" HIMSELF AND YOU COULDN'T WIN WITH LEBANON. MOST OF THOSE KIDS DON'T KNOW WHAT HEART IS AND UNTIL YOU GET THE ATHLETES TO COMPETE IN 4-5A THEN CECE YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO ONE THING AND THAT IS MORE LOSING SEASONS.

Guest fan101

NO I DIDN'T MISS THE OAKLAND GAME LAST YEAR. I SAW IT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. CAN YOU SAY LUCKY. AND THEY ALSO BEAT WILSON CENTRAL, COOKEVILLE, AND MT. JUIET. PLEASE! SO ARE YOU CALLING THAT SEASON A SUCCESS STORY. PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE I THINK LEBANON HAS LOST THAT LUCKY RABBITS FOOT.

Guest 4th&goal

Coach Brown's been affiliated with success for the past few years. If it's possible to win at Lebanon, I think he will. He's a good coach who knows what's going on. Try a wait and see attitude, that's what I'm doing. Give them a chance.

Guest fcslebnon

you're an idiot fan101! You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Ron marshall's nickname wasnt "the bear", it was "moose"!! Lebanon really looked like they knew what they were doing friday night. Yea sure they could have done some things better but they looked really good for their first game. And "only" 47 pionts! If they are as bad as you say they are, then they would only score about 47 in half the season. A.J. Stewart made some big plays for them at WR and with taylor shipp at QB, they will do pretty good this year and i look for them to pull a few upsets with coach brown at the head. What i guess you dont realize is that coach brown is very discplined and he knows what he is doing, and he is a smart one too. Oh yea, by the way, i was at the game, which you probably werent.

Posted by fan101:

CECE, YOU MUST BE A PLAYER FOR LEBANON. LEBANON BASEBALL, BASKETBALL WHO CARES!!!. YOU TELL ME HOW TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT A TEAM AND STAFF THAT CAN ONLY SCORE 47 POINTS ON WCHS. WHEN THEY DO IT ON THE RIVERDALES, GALLITANS, OAKLANDS, OR ANY TEAM WITH A .500 RECORD THEN IT WILL TIME TO BE POSITIVE. LEBANON HAS HAD ONLY ONE WINNING SEASON SINCE '95 THAT I CAN REMEMBER AND I THINK COACH MARSHALL WAS THE COACH THEN. YOU COULD GET "THE BEAR" HIMSELF AND YOU COULDN'T WIN WITH LEBANON. MOST OF THOSE KIDS DON'T KNOW WHAT HEART IS AND UNTIL YOU GET THE ATHLETES TO COMPETE IN 4-5A THEN CECE YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO ONE THING AND THAT IS MORE LOSING SEASONS.

onlyonly :D

Guest fan101

FCSLEBNON, YOU MUST BE THE IDIOT BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT COACH MARSHALL'S NICKNAME WAS "THE BEAR". I STATED THAT YOU COULD GET "THE BEAR", LEGENDARY COACH FROM ALABAMA. AND WHO COULDN'T SCORE 47 ON WILSON CENTRAL. THEY LOST EVERY GAME LAST YEAR AND WILL PROBABLY DO THE SAME THIS YEAR. SO YOU WANT THE FANS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT THAT. NO NOT YET. LIKE I SAID BEFORE UNTIL THEY CAN SCORE 47 ON RIVERDALE AND THE REST OF 4-5A, SAME OLD LEBANON.

Guest fan101

LETS TALK ABOUT SUCCESS AT HARTSVILLE WHO DID THE REALLY BEAT BESIDES PORTLAND. AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY WON AT HARTSVILLE. SPEED VERSUS TEAMS THEY PLAYED THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANY SPEED. AND THAT THE BOTTOM LINE. PLEASE GET THE OLD SCHEDULE HARTSVILL USE TO PLAY. NOW HE IS IN 5-A AND ALL THE TEAMS HAVE SPEED SO LETS SEE HOW HE DOES VERSUS TEAMS THAT HAVE SPEED LIKE HE HAS NEVER FACED BEFORE.