Bledsoe Co. at CCS

bluwarrior09

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game isn't until next monday. Is that Bledsoe's first district game of the season?

Yes this is there first district game and they are pumped up from wat I have herd. Although they messed up and lost to meigs, which is a team they should of have been no problem, i think that was a wake up cal to alot of players on their team.

lets here it.....what happened in this game

They lost by one in the last few seconds. These girls cannot start to try to come back in the last few mins even though they did it but fouled in the last few seconds. It will be a different story friday against grundy. The win against East Ridge was a good thin for the team though.

They lost by one in the last few seconds. These girls cannot start to try to come back in the last few mins even though they did it but fouled in the last few seconds. It will be a different story friday against grundy. The win against East Ridge was a good thin for the team though.

Is the Grundy game still on? What do you mean it will be a different story against Grundy?

I figured this game would have been closer. Bledsoe never got into a rhythm at all. Grundy looked sharp tonight. Bledsoe's head coach was not there. I hope things are fine with her.

I got there with about 3 or 4 minutes to go in the first half and Bledsoe could just not get anything going offensively and not doing so hot on defense either...... If the the rim was the size of the ocean I think we couldn't throw it in it..... I swear Grundy couldn't miss from the arc.... Maybe when Grundy comes across the mountain, score might be closer..... I think Bledsoe's coach is having trouble with her back and was in so much pain she couldn't even walk.... I could be wrong but thats what I was told....

I got there with about 3 or 4 minutes to go in the first half and Bledsoe could just not get anything going offensively and not doing so hot on defense either...... If the the rim was the size of the ocean I think we couldn't throw it in it..... I swear Grundy couldn't miss from the arc.... Maybe when Grundy comes across the mountain, score might be closer..... I think Bledsoe's coach is having trouble with her back and was in so much pain she couldn't even walk.... I could be wrong but thats what I was told....

I would like to know what percentage Grundy was from behind the arc. I know it had to be over 50 or 60 even with the subs in shooting. If they shoot half way like they did tonight, I do not see anyone in the district beating them again. I hate to hear that about the coach. Best wishes to her speedy recovery!

I would like to know what percentage Grundy was from behind the arc. I know it had to be over 50 or 60 even with the subs in shooting. If they shoot half way like they did tonight, I do not see anyone in the district beating them again. I hate to hear that about the coach. Best wishes to her speedy recovery!

I think the paper said they hit 8..... So I'd say they shot over 50%....