Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats

orcats2005

NOt if they have to play Wilson Central and the big kid (can't think of her name) handles them like she did last year.

Jasmine Hassel is her name and she is something else!! I am going to go ahead and talk some smack, MWest is going to give you a much better game this year if we play you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't know about this year. All I know is what happened last year. You say if we play you. I am not a OR player, just someone that 1/2 way keeps up with hs girls basketball. Toughnut must be a MWest player as he/ she referred to MWest as we. Don't really care who plays who. Just like to watch the games. Everyone have a great injury free season.

Coming off of a State Final 4 appearance last year only losing one senior, knew they would be a strong contender again. They have started off 5-0 beating Webb and two out of state teams. They are #7 in USA Today Poll. Is this the year to make it number four for Coach Jill Prudden?

We'll see how good they really are in the Nike TOC later this month. They open up with Christ The King(NY). That tournament usually ends up having its' champion end up with the #1 national ranking. I think OR has a good shot this year. Good luck to the Lady Cats.