Hixson And CCS Who its Gone BE

hhscatcher3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that CCS lost to Seq. Co. when everyone arouond thought that that would not have happened, I can see them getting a wakeup call and putting up impressive numbers against Hixson. CCS has too many talented players this season to lose district games on a regular basis. From what I have seen, I think that the team would be a lot better without the second season coach that they have, but coach or no coach, these kids can really play, should be an interesting game. I see CCS comming out on top though.

Man that really stinks about William, I was really looking forward to seeing a couple of games and see what would happen with this team. He was so dominant as a sophomore and I was disappointed about that last year. I think this will completely destroy his college hopes in terms of recruiting. BUT, he has a great work ethic and I think that if he keeps a positive attitude even though that will be really tough, I could see him walking on somewhere and possibly getting recruited out of junior college. Coniglio... any knowledge on Central, I was planning going to the game, but I am not sure now. Has is Rashard doing? If he can step up and play very physical to have an inside game to complement Mario, then they can still make a run without William as hard as that will be.

CCS has 2 of the best players in the city in Steve Cook and Will Moore. And one of the best shooters in Mario Hill

Yeah I dunno why CCS let coach Salter go

This is going to be such an exciting game. I'm so amped for it. William being out of the picture gives Hixson a slight edge. It's basically going to be all Cook and Hill Friday night their going to need some serious help from that big guy and some role players. But I'm going to go with Hixson, noone on CCS team is as good as Andrew Hilton. He can shoot better than Mario, handle the ball as good if not better than Cook. And Hixson has one of the most underrated underclassmen in Randy Boyd. He is immature but the kid can play. The other post for Hixson and the post for CCS match up well. They both got 2 certified stud guards and relatively new coaches. It's going to be a good game.

This is going to be such an exciting game. I'm so amped for it. William being out of the picture gives Hixson a slight edge. It's basically going to be all Cook and Hill Friday night their going to need some serious help from that big guy and some role players. But I'm going to go with Hixson, noone on CCS team is as good as Andrew Hilton. He can shoot better than Mario, handle the ball as good if not better than Cook. And Hixson has one of the most underrated underclassmen in Randy Boyd. He is immature but the kid can play. The other post for Hixson and the post for CCS match up well. They both got 2 certified stud guards and relatively new coaches. It's going to be a good game.

We know you are going to go with Andrew everytime, Jonathan, but I think it is going to be tough for Hixson. With the big guy out and the Taylor kid out for fighting with each other and being suspended and word is the Pierce kid got into a fight with another player, don't think he was suspended, don't know why when the other two were, the odds may be against Hixson. Alot of points will have to be scored by the winning team. Did the Boyd kid play at the Thanksgiving tournament? Didn't see him. Too, too bad for the William Moore. Good player.

We know you are going to go with Andrew everytime, Jonathan, but I think it is going to be tough for Hixson. With the big guy out and the Taylor kid out for fighting with each other and being suspended and word is the Pierce kid got into a fight with another player, don't think he was suspended, don't know why when the other two were, the odds may be against Hixson. Alot of points will have to be scored by the winning team. Did the Boyd kid play at the Thanksgiving tournament? Didn't see him. Too, too bad for the William Moore. Good player.

Hahaha are you still upset about last yr?? That's cute. Obiously you know alot about Hixson but obviously not to much because you would know that I'm just a good friend of the Hilton family.

Moving on, The Sammy that got in a fight was another kid from Hixson not Sammy Pierce. And he got in a fight with another basketball player and he was suspended so stop pouting. I know who you are. haha

But This game is going to be awesome. I expect Cook and Hill to go at Andrew and Sammy, it's going to be intense. I'll go with Hixson being my alma mater. But it's a toss up.