Region 7

Tnthrow

Is there any dominate wrestlers in Region 7 that are returning..i know there was alot lost, like Hall and Peeler from Keenwood, Sims and Neblett are gone from 130 and even Darnell...So who will be Strong, does Mt. Juliet have anyone, cause i dont think they lost anyone and we all know Clarksville will reload..i just find this region interesting... :rolleyes:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cornpop

The following are wrestlers who made the State Tour. Montgomery Central will return Sanders@140, Neblet@130, Evins@140, Baker@160; North East will return their 189 St.Cyr, Dickson will return Bennett@145, Springfield will return thier 125 Darnell, Mt. Juielt will return Seamen,Rossview will return Libertore,Nort West will return Rector @ 103, Kenwood returns Rohaly@130, Phur@135, Settlemore@160,Terry@171, Lyle@275. And CHS will return everyone except for Sims@130 Willson@171 and Myers@152. Their are others but I'm not that informed on.

Ok you're an idiot. First of all, Neblett graduated last year and second, you left out Toler from Mount Juliet who beat both Neblett and Rohaly. By the way, Tony Anetrella won his region and you didn't mention him at all. Does anyone know where Jennings from Clarksville will be?? By the way Darnell has also graduated....moron!

I follow this region because in my opinion it is the toughest...Clarksville will still run over everyone because they have jennings, Turner, their Heavy weight and basically just everyone, but from other teams, Dickson has Bennett who is impressive, Cheatam County has Greene who could win state if he stays low in weight, Springfield lost everyone i believe, Keenwood has Rohaly and Puhr neither are to dominate though, Mt. Juliet has all 3 state qualifiers back with Seaman 3rd in state last year, Toler who was barely knocked off by Davis from Frk at State, and Anatrella who almost placed...and Montgomery Central with SandersI think that Mt.Juliet's 3 Big guns might do somthing this Year, and we all know what Clarksville is capable of... tell me what you think

I seem to remember a kid from Kenwood named Baker at 152 last year. I was at the Region 7 tournament and I believe that he dominated his weight class. I wasn't able to make it to state, but I believe that he placed. I think he was a sophomore. Did he move or did you guys just forget about him? I also believe that Clarksville's heavyweight will do great along with Jennings. This may be Jennings' year to finally win it. They also had a good 135 last year. I don't know if he is returning, but he was solid. Northwest had a young kid around 52 or 45 that looked as though he might be a force in the future. I'm sure the Mt. Juliet 119 from last year will do great. If he and Jennings wrestle the same weight that will be great to watch. Just some thoughts from an old wrestling fan in Clarksville.

I believe that Region 7 will be once again trampled by Clarksville and Kenwood with everyone else fighting to see who brings home the third place trophy. They have solid programs year in and year out and Dickson lost all but their 45. CHS and KW seem to have good coaching and that seems to be the difference that keeps them on top every year in Region 7. From the stands it looks as though Cobb and Masters get the most from each of their wrestlers which has been key to each's success. I love wresting and frequent a lot of matches in the Clarksville area and I wish that Northeast, Northwest, Rossview or Montgomery Central would step up and give them a run. Just some thoughts on Region 7.