and the new head football coach at Munford is...

MarkH

I have not been able to come up with his name. However, this gentlemen coached down at Ole Miss with Hugh Freeze (formerly of Briarcrest and currently the head coach at Lambuth) and most recently was the offensive coordinator at Jackson Prep in Jackson, MS. If anybody has a name, would they please share it with me?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Saunders (from Memphis). Coached with Freeze at Briarcrest, was a GA at Ole Miss and then went to Jackson Prep.... When will this become public knowledge?

Saunders is the same guy that broke the news on the Orgeron problems at Ole Miss. He called into the Lapides show here in Memphis and exposed some of the problems from a first hand account. He then moved on to Jackson Prep.

Saunders is the same guy that broke the news on the Orgeron problems at Ole Miss. He called into the Lapides show here in Memphis and exposed some of the problems from a first hand account. He then moved on to Jackson Prep.

What does Saunders coach (position/coordinator) at Jackson Prep?

No Jason Johnson is a hometown guy. He was the quarterback on the 97 state runner up team. He was one of just two or three that did not come with Randall.

Well that means that he played for Marshall so I??™m sure he will stay. Whoever the new guy is, I just hope he can bring excitement back to the student body at Munford and get the numbers back up to where they need to be. It saddened me to look down at the side-line this year and see so few cardinal and white jerseys. The band looked to out number the football team 2 to 1.