ALWAYS THE MAN

jacketblitzer

ONLY A CARTHAGE OWL OR GORDONSVILLE TIGER CAN CRY THAT LOUD BY SAYING COACH SATTERFIELD IS A BIG MOUTH...FACE IT... TROUSDALE COUNTY BREEDS CHAMPIONS AND YOU WILL SEE FRIDAY EVENING AT THE BORO.

Hey jacket 83, they are NO longer the carthage owls, they are the CHICKEN COUNTY OWLS. Scared to play little ole TC cuz we are cheaters /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and cuz our ex-head coach congratulated one of there players on our sideline. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC has been the most dominate 1A team in TN since 1990. With championships in 90,93,97,98,2005. HOWEVER we have not been Alcoalike or Maryvillelike, you know winning 4-5 championships in a row. Undefeated 3-4 yrs in a row. BUT now that they have split into 6 divisions next year. TC playing in 2A will have all the Alcoa records to shoot for. Looks to me like if anything TC may have an easier row to hoe next yr, with the major players in 2a being TC,FCS,Boyd,Marion?, Oneida. I'm pretty sure all the teams i listed there are losing more starters than TC. If the TC players and coaches continue the chemistry and work ethic they had this yr, we could possibly go undefeated again next season. Just have to prepare and take it 1 game at a time. We have some good kids in the system also. And that always helps. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade, Forrest, and McKenzie, and a couple of other West teams will be in the mix next season also. ? Kills me how you always assume there are 6 or 7 East teams are better than every team from the west. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

nice call but just about everyone but you picked TC because they know a great football program when they see it not a lucky team makin there FIRST trip to the boro!!!

as you saw jb didn't make it there by luck. the score was not indicitive of how close the game was. it was 14-14 at the end of the third. if jb would have ran the ball earlier in the game it would have been 31-28. TC would have still won but it wouldn't have been by much.

as you saw jb didn't make it there by luck. the score was not indicitive of how close the game was. it was 14-14 at the end of the third. if jb would have ran the ball earlier in the game it would have been 31-28. TC would have still won but it wouldn't have been by much.

ha ha, the refs gave ya'll half the yards ya'll got. TC DOMINATED the line of scrimmage AGAIN. JB defense was mediocre at best. That QB just kept throwing us balls. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TC's 11 beat JB and the REFS.

SP was better, Oneida was better, Chicken County was better, and FCS was just as good as ya'll were. Hay 13-2 ain't bad. You gotta start somewhere.

ha ha, the refs gave ya'll half the yards ya'll got. TC DOMINATED the line of scrimmage AGAIN. JB defense was mediocre at best. That QB just kept throwing us balls. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TC's 11 beat JB and the REFS.

then not only do you know nothing about football, but you know nothing about the rules of the game either. those personal fouls were well called. pushing someone once you are already five yards out of bounds deserves a personal foul. and the first one was very obvious. if jb had ran the ball in the first they would have had two extra TD's. that would make it 31-28 and jb would have went in up at the half. who knows what that would have done. plus LK had over 100 yards rushing on a lot less carries than the tc runner, who had just a little more. i think jb held their own and did just fine. you can't deny that they played their hearts out. that is all that anyone can ask from them. they held their own as well. it wasn't 14-14 at the end of the third for nothing. and tc had less than 40 in penalties. jb had over 250 total offense( i don't know exact number), but 40 is hardly half of 250.

i hate that '' the score didnt show how close the game was'' lol. It doesnt matter its what the scoreboard shows at the end of the game and it show jb wasnt in it til the end. they hung around for a little while but then tc put the beatdown on them. they werent in good enough shape to play 60 minutes with the big dogs sorry!

i hate that '' the score didnt show how close the game was'' lol. It doesnt matter its what the scoreboard shows at the end of the game and it show jb wasnt in it til the end. they hung around for a little while but then tc put the beatdown on them. they werent in good enough shape to play 60 minutes with the big dogs sorry!

sure. whatever you say. i can't argue with people who are blind to the truth. the FACT is that is was a close game whether you admit it or not. jb played with the big dogs and did fairly well. might have lost but they are still champions.

sure. whatever you say. i can't argue with people who are blind to the truth. the FACT is that is was a close game whether you admit it or not. jb played with the big dogs and did fairly well. might have lost but they are still champions.

ok for the second time the fourth quarter counts just like the rest of em and they got spanked

then not only do you know nothing about football, but you know nothing about the rules of the game either. those personal fouls were well called. pushing someone once you are already five yards out of bounds deserves a personal foul. and the first one was very obvious. if jb had ran the ball in the first they would have had two extra TD's. that would make it 31-28 and jb would have went in up at the half. who knows what that would have done. plus LK had over 100 yards rushing on a lot less carries than the tc runner, who had just a little more. i think jb held their own and did just fine. you can't deny that they played their hearts out. that is all that anyone can ask from them. they held their own as well. it wasn't 14-14 at the end of the third for nothing. and tc had less than 40 in penalties. jb had over 250 total offense( i don't know exact number), but 40 is hardly half of 250.

Dude everything you said is a LIE. WAKE UP. LK had 22 carries, NO TC player had over 17. LIE #1

TC had 61 in penalties LIE #2.

You are what we call a Dumb Donkey, if you know what I mean.

TC had 2 runningback over 100 yds. Both with less carries than LK.Maybe you should watch the game again.

Dude everything you said is a LIE. WAKE UP. LK had 22 carries, NO TC player had over 17. LIE #1

TC had 61 in penalties LIE #2.

You are what we call a Dumb Donkey, if you know what I mean.

TC had 2 runningback over 100 yds. Both with less carries than LK.Maybe you should watch the game again.

nice reply slimshady but can i get a congrats to tc?