Red bank at Soddy

dorsey4heisman11

Haha, oh really? So the the video from the game DOESN'T show McNeal's mother being pushed? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> That sure is news to me since I saw the video with my own two eyes after the game. It is clear as day a man puts his hands on her. Know the facts before you speak please. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I AM GLAD YOU SAW WITH YOUR 2 EYES, STILL SETTING BAD EXAMPLES FOR THE KIDS!!!! Parents mouthing off about who's a better player, still SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!! My daughter was in shocked just to see parents fighting over who child is a better player. Shame!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM GLAD YOU SAW WITH YOUR 2 EYES, STILL SETTING BAD EXAMPLES FOR THE KIDS!!!! Parents mouthing off about who's a better player, still SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!! My daughter was in shocked just to see parents fighting over who child is a better player. Shame!!

No.... That is not why they were fighting. The ref asked the crowd who had been yelling curse words at him, and McNeal's mother pointed at the man behind her. The man got upset that McNeal's mom had pointed him out and that's how it started. It was not just arguing about who's son was better. You all need to know this stuff before you jump to conclusions. In America we are innocent until proven guilty... unless your a topic on Coacht.com, of course.

No.... That is not why they were fighting. The ref asked the crowd who had been yelling curse words at him, and McNeal's mother pointed at the man behind her. The man got upset that McNeal's mom had pointed him out and that's how it started. It was not just arguing about who's son was better. You all need to know this stuff before you jump to conclusions. In America we are innocent until proven guilty... unless your a topic on Coacht.com, of course.

Still, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, unless you were sitting in the mist of the whole thing. Besides this is what coacht.com is for opinions, insights, advice, and other things. But thank you for the INSIGHT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />