Hampton @ University School

I answered some of your questions in above! Not sure how to do the little bullets! This is the answer to your last question.............Hampton tried to kill the clock way too soon and UH got away with a lot of fouling that was not called! Once again you are right in saying Hughes turned it over too much though. The foul at the end was really dumb! I don't know why you are calling him "my superstar" because the only really positive thing I said about him was that he played good in the Unaka game! Whether you like it or not Hughes is still one of their best ball handlers and should have been in there at the end! He hit 3 out of 4 free throws in the clutch and then scored a big bucket to start overtime, but I guess you Mr. Basketball Guru would have had him on the bench? Who would you have put in for him? Please tell me so you can really show me how ignorant you are!

I hope it is okay with you for me to say this but I think Ward played really good last night! I guess you think he should not have shot any and just pounded it inside. I also think Jones played really good! I was worried when I saw Hill and Andrews on the bench, but the team played pretty well except for the last couple of minutes in regulation.

Ward did very well, I think he carried them the whole game. Jones did really well also. It's good to get that win with hurt people on the bench.

All my point was to use the post players. I mean we have a guy who's on the team that is a 6'6'' sophmore.

I'd like to say sorry once agian if i offended anybody or the Hampton program. I was just posting my thought's and opinion's which sometimes I guess could be better kept to myself. I would also like to say though, When it comes to Hampton Football and Basketball I can consider myself the bigest fan and only want the best for the Hampton programs. I like and respect Coach White you would be on the slow side to not respect a man of his stature.

Go Bulldogs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the complaining if we were loosing but we are winning haha. Come on folks lets not turn into Unaka High School and run off coaches that are highly successful.

HAHA!!! I guess the Stoner Creekers didn't like Kenneth taking them to the Sub-State purty much every year. I have to admit though, they are doing very good without him (sarcasm) haha...

Even on a Hampton thread? Warning yet once again, typing is like a signature.(remember maxalt)

Me and Lord Vader graduated from Hampton together and pretty much everyone on the site knows who he is and when your from God??™s country (Hampton) its cuts you deep when someone accuses you of being from Stoney Creek so please don??™t do it again. By the way congratulations to all the creekers on the big loss against North Green last night hahahahahahahahaha.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Lord Vader graduated from Hampton together and pretty much everyone on the site knows who he is and when your from God??™s country (Hampton) its cuts you deep when someone accuses you of being from Stoney Creek so please don??™t do it again. By the way congratulations to all the creekers on the big loss against North Green last night hahahahahahahahaha.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

Unaka won friend.

[