Congratulations Kayla Christopher

goosevol

do i? maybe you should ask ppl whom christopher and hall have both played for. Coach Wright, Burkey, The Insels, Brown, the ones who really matter. And all that around here pretty much agree with me. Hall average more 10-15 shots than KC and KC still on track to go over halls scoring record. Not that points are all that matter.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i? maybe you should ask ppl whom christopher and hall have both played for. Coach Wright, Burkey, The Insels, Brown, the ones who really matter. And all that around here pretty much agree with me. Hall average more 10-15 shots than KC and KC still on track to go over halls scoring record. Not that points are all that matter.

you know so much about hall stats are you a OZ basketball coach

No I am not any of the OS coaches. I graduated from OS in 1997. I just still keep up with and watch games. Sorry you thought that. I sometime wish i was though. But just curious. if i was an OS coach how would i know about halls stats? The ony prevous coach is christopher and do you really think shed waste her time on here?

Would you two let it go? Both are two very different style players, on two very different teams, in two very different Districts, Regions, & Classifications. Both of them have done what their teams needed and were very successful. Can't you let both of them enjoy what they've been able to do and quit comparing them. Laura and Kayla are friends, their family's are friends, and both have watched each other be successful at different levels.

when hall was doing it they played 2aa alot better teams alcoa loudon ac and then the seymours and austin east makes alot of diffrent from oakdale sunbrights and coalfields hall also played defense and had alot of steals just what i think you can think what you want no hard feeling

Would you two let it go? Both are two very different style players, on two very different teams, in two very different Districts, Regions, & Classifications. Both of them have done what their teams needed and were very successful. Can't you let both of them enjoy what they've been able to do and quit comparing them. Laura and Kayla are friends, their family's are friends, and both have watched each other be successful at different levels.

I second that motion!!!!! Their families are friends and the OS community is small enough for every one to compare them any way without someone from the same town tearing them both apart, because that is whats happening on this thread. For someone to compare apples and oranges is ridiculous and so is this. Both are GREAT ball players with 2 different styles of play ,with 2 different mind sets, that really enjoy the game and have been an assest to the Oliver Springs Lady Cat program. I know who Standard is and I think I know who Adco is and if I am correct you both need to be taken out to the out house and horse whipped!! You are to be SHAMED!!! Personally you both should be banned frfom Coach T not only one!!

I apologize to Goose for the hijacking of his topic.

I'll use this opportunity to remind everyone that it's hard to enjoy team sports in a small town when fans, family members and friends can't be civil and genuinely appreciative of one another when there's certainly plenty to be proud about. We don't all have to agree, but we can and should show appreciation of each others' strengths and accomplishments.