McHaney from BA committed to Ole Miss

Trojan Fan

• 1 month later...

Thad injured his shoulder. He may have surgery. Nothing threatening football, but they are sure missing him on the court this year.

He will be a stud player for Vandy. He may need a redshirt year to build some muscle mass since he has always gone from Football to Hoops and has not put on the weight needed to play SEC ball. I see this young man doing great things for Vandy. He has a great family and support staff around him. Thad is a great young man and his future is mighty bright.

He will be a stud player for Vandy. He may need a redshirt year to build some muscle mass since he has always gone from Football to Hoops and has not put on the weight needed to play SEC ball. I see this young man doing great things for Vandy. He has a great family and support staff around him. Thad is a great young man and his future is mighty bright.

Congrats to all that are going to the next level with a scholarship. Tn has some great players staying home this year (UT and Vandy).....too bad we could not retain Marlon Brown in some form or fashion. I just don't know what Georgia had over UT. I thought UT had him.....oh well...congrats again and make Vandy fans proud.

DII

What do you folks know about him? DE/TE prospect it appears? I don't know much about the players outside of MS and West TN.

Trojan fan, Justin likes your attitude and posts. You have always been open and fair to all when you speak. alot of repsect for you. Keep up the good and quality posts.

http://nationalunderclassmen.ning.com/video/vts-01-16

Link to one of Justin's short videos

DII

• 2 weeks later...

DII,

Great video. I know all the DA folks are very proud of Justin and the whole team. It's going to feel a little odd playing USJ, JCS, Fayette (though we play them in almost every other sport already), and ECS (Lord help those who don't know our schools...all the acronyms could drive anybody crazy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) but NOT Davidson!! Glad to see the division grow though I know we'll miss having the Bears on the schedule. Always great competition w/ super fans. By all rights DA should be awesome this coming fall. Some of the new teams on your schedule better strap it up and get ready for the Williams Express.

On the McHaney kid, I'd almost forgotten about him since he switched over so early after his commitment. I hope Thad does well. Not sure what happened there. There was very little talk amongst the UM fan base about him b/c it seemed to change so quickly. Sounds like a quality kid who'll do great things at VU. Good luck to Thad except against Ole Miss /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was really glad to see UM pick up big Zaccheus Mason from CPA over in your area. Hope he turns out to be a good one.

How long until football starts again? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />