White House Football History

advocate23

Anyone interested in the history of this storied program,

I am writing a detailed book on the history of the program and

am looking for humorous stories or other interesting anecdotes

from former players, fans, etc.

Leave them here or e-mail me @ five2962@yahoo.com

and I'll get back to you.

I've already written about 230 pages, so try not to hesitate too long if possible.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already written about 230 pages, so try not to hesitate too long if possible.

I'M A FORMER PLAYER AT W.H FROM 92-95 AND WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME GOOD STORIES WITH YOU.IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANY INFO CALL ME AT 330-3242.

could you please put the quote of white house is gonna destroy everyone for the next 3 years in the book. that prophecy that was made prior to the 2006 season went over very well. 1 region title and 0 state titles. what a path of destruction over those 3 years lol.

Well I was looking for humorous, not ludicrous, but thanks for the input.

Well I was looking for humorous, not ludicrous, but thanks for the input.

well i am mentioning a statement of fact concerning one of your many fans that are simply not educated. at least catholic, david lipscomb, and fulton won state titles while they could because that 3 year destruction would be it...........wait a minute! they did win state titles during that 3 year span of time. lol

well i am mentioning a statement of fact concerning one of your many fans that are simply not educated. at least catholic, david lipscomb, and fulton won state titles while they could because that 3 year destruction would be it...........wait a minute! they did win state titles during that 3 year span of time. lol

Hey howdoitknow, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK IN THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF?! Obviously you are not a WH fan, so go find somewhere else to get your jollies and leave the good, kind citizens of White House alone! Enough said! JUST DO IT ALREADY!!

Oh, they're all out celebrating the the new State Championship! Oh, wait, never mind....

HEY MARQUIS, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT A WHITE HOUSE FAN SO WHY DON'T YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, PREFERABLY THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER AND LEAVE THE GOOD, KIND CITIZENS OF WHITE HOUSE ALONE? PLEASE, DON'T RESPOND. JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW, DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY!!

I bet the Browser would have some stories and statistics from years gone by. Just a thought. Good luck with the book!