denlron

I agree with denlron somewhat. Barker and Lockhart didn't come out of the game until about 2 minutes left in the 4 quarter. The game was well over half way in the 3rd quarter. I would have pulled them, because thats the point in a game when you get somebody hurt. Seq. can't afford to get either one injured especially in a blow out. Just my opinion. My opinion don't mean squat either.

Stay cool JM, I was watching!!!!!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> and not /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Thanks Bratt but I guess you also have to take into account your senior's stats. This is Tennessee if they wanna get scholarships they have to build them up against the weakest players. Perhaps if you had a legit 25-15 player they would travel down to Atlanta and play Collin's Hill or maybe NYC and put 25-15 against Christ the King. I guess they all count when your trying to get a player that 1000pt ball though.

Announcements