BigFan1966

i agree, i can't quite figure it out, they can be hot one minute and not be able to find their way out of a brown paper bag with the arrow pointing up the next minute, if they can play 4 consitent quarters they will be very hard to beat, its like they get a little cushion and see how the other team is playing and get lazy or something maybe get to thinking they got it won already, i'm here to tell you if we don't get consitent JC will beat on their home court, all i'm saying whats everyone elses thoughts on this?

CR looked like they were just going thru the motions tonight. Pretty lethargic effort. No fire in the team at all. I thought they were sleep walking most of the night. They are not buying into what Coach Rogers is doing which is coaching for the tournament. He wasn't coaching against CC tonight he was trying to force them into their sets and transition offenses. He is trying to make them run his offense smoothly which they are struggling with now because each of the starters just wants to shoot it up and get the game over with. Some of them are not understanding that they are coming off the floor after taking a shot, even if they were open, because he wants them to execute the offense. He knows Molly Heady can score whenever she wants to and that Tasha or Kelli can take over if needed but they have to understand that to win it all you have to be perfect in in your sets and run the hi/low and motion offenses crisply and efficiently. He is being redundant for a reason. Do any of you remember in the movie Hoosiers when the coach told the team five passes before anyone shoots and the one kid starting shooting when open anyway. He got benched even though he was scoring because he was not running the offense as prescribed. That's exactly what is happening with CR now. I hope they know why Coach Rogers is pounding it into their heads and forcing them to run it correctly. He's not holding you down girls he's prepping you for the "run" to come later. Please understand that. Don't get lazy because you don't feel you're getting your touches or being allowed to shoot. Listen to the coach.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen. 
    • I know the RB from OR he’s fast and has good hands. Is good on special teams also. Didn’t want to play defense over to the Ridge.
    • Lieutenant Flip flops is on a roll. #1 recruiter in Anderson Co, fo-sho.
    • Has there been any effort to contact college coaches other than Trevecca? 
    • 5star put out and article about the QB competition for Clinton like they have 9 other schools. They listed a QB that was previously on Powell’s roster last year. He was the Frosh that could throw great wearing number 5. He was not mentioned as a transfer.  HC was quoted in getting two running back transfers one being from OR that has been mentioned on these boards as well as another from TKA.  I had heard about these and more transfers. It is impressive that Clinton is able to steal away from the recruiter at Powell.  I wonder if the issue with the principal will change that or open the gates even more.