SEQUATCHIE CO. 4-4 VS MARION CO. 4-2

SCHS09

what about Zephan, Martin, Hargis, Bailey, and Casseday?

Thats what I kept trying to say all last season. One or two man teams can win a few regular season games but not much else. Cody's improvement over last season is impressive, fun to watch and definitely the heartbeat of the Warriors. Zehpan is still Z, just older and...... better (thats scary). Corpeio, Hargis, Bailey (when healthy), Casseday and Mr McL together should continue MC's steady improvement this year. Some lukewarm fan who hardly ever makes a game (litle humor there) said last night he sees a possible third place Region finish for this team. I believe they could do much better, especially if everyone stays healthy. McL, you need to square up and shoot more often. You make those 3's look easy. Good luck this season guys.

I agree with an earlier poster. This game was much closer through three quarters than the final indicates. The Indians have a solid BB team; they will be tough to beat as the season continues, especially at home.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The improvement of all these players is absolutely awesome to watch. Cody's aggressiveness, Zephan's size and strength, Corp's shot and decision making, Martin's court vision and playing much much smarter (i agree with nohope, catch the ball ready to shoot more but keep taking only smart shots). Sequatchie has promise. If #10 can stay hot and not struggle like he did against Grundy he may be the missing link other than their rebounding because Kiper is a pretty underrated player IMO. Good luck to these two teams especially to my Warriors.

Thats what I kept trying to say all last season. One or two man teams can win a few regular season games but not much else. Cody's improvement over last season is impressive, fun to watch and definitely the heartbeat of the Warriors. Zehpan is still Z, just older and...... better (thats scary). Corpeio, Hargis, Bailey (when healthy), Casseday and Mr McL together should continue MC's steady improvement this year. Some lukewarm fan who hardly ever makes a game (litle humor there) said last night he sees a possible third place Region finish for this team. I believe they could do much better, especially if everyone stays healthy. McL, you need to square up and shoot more often. You make those 3's look easy. Good luck this season guys.

I agree with an earlier poster. This game was much closer through three quarters than the final indicates. The Indians have a solid BB team; they will be tough to beat as the season continues, especially at home.

well i will try im just happy to keep our winning ways going at marion county im starting to forget wat losing is i hope we keep this up and im going forward to our road trip the 19th i will have to get the ol arm loosened up again.

Marion - 73 Seq. - 57

Cody- 18 pts 23 Rebs and 10 blocks hahahaha....I would like to apologize to Cody for underestimating him haha.

Corp balled out with 17 and as always played locked up D.

Teddy had 16, good to see him get it going. 18,17,16 from Cody Corp and Ted is Huge.

Big shout out to my boy Martin, the dude is very underrated and hit several big shots and has great court vision.

Good game from Marion, and a great way to finish off the week. 3 big district wins.

well well your a man of your word mr bay bay the champ oh and i like the new pics good post btw

well i will try im just happy to keep our winning ways going at marion county im starting to forget wat losing is i hope we keep this up and im going forward to our road trip the 19th i will have to get the ol arm loosened up again.

well well your a man of your word mr bay bay the champ oh and i like the new pics good post btw

What team did you help lose before Marion? I bet I know.

Why would they already start looking ahead to baseball 10 games into the season? Sequatchie has been the most consistent team in the valley the last 10 years, especially when compared to the others. This year they've lost on the road to an up-and-coming team in Grundy, a talented team in Marion, at a neutral court against a Culleoka team with a pair of impressive posts, and at home in close games to athletic teams Howard and East Ridge. They've gotten two good wins against Soddy-Daisy and CCS and blew out a couple of overmatched teams. There's plenty of ball left and the district is wide-open right now. Sequatchie will have another chance at Marion later, but right now Grundy at home Tuesday is the focus.