Who Looks Good in Region 10

cubs103

i will have to agree with mr bronze.... your screwed kid /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No need for that Panama, Shatner had a 2 point match with him last year @ regions.

I think the kid to watch @ 103 is the little kid from Bolton. That little guy is fast and if he was bigger I would bet his results against the bigger 103's would be very positive. I am willing to bet that he will win region 10 and possibly place in the state tourney next year. He is in on Shatners legs, and everyone else's for that matter, whenever I see him go. I think he was a schoolboy state champ or something like that. He is one to watch. I asked his coach what he weighed and he said 87. Give him 13 pounds and let him go w/ Shatner.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for that Panama, Shatner had a 2 point match with him last year @ regions.

I think the kid to watch @ 103 is the little kid from Bolton. That little guy is fast and if he was bigger I would bet his results against the bigger 103's would be very positive. I am willing to bet that he will win region 10 and possibly place in the state tourney next year. He is in on Shatners legs, and everyone else's for that matter, whenever I see him go. I think he was a schoolboy state champ or something like that. He is one to watch. I asked his coach what he weighed and he said 87. Give him 13 pounds and let him go w/ Shatner.

BG72,

The reason you think the Bolton 103 is the kid to watch is because you coach him. Come on now, fess up........now we all know who you are! You didn't ask his coach crap!! You watched him weigh yourself!

BG72,

The reason you think the Bolton 103 is the kid to watch is because you coach him. Come on now, fess up........now we all know who you are! You didn't ask his coach crap!! You watched him weigh yourself!

I think you are confusing me with someone else. I am no longer affiliated with any teams in the area. I do attend matches to watch my oldest.....The Bolton coach was sitting in the same section as we were last weekend that's how I knew his weight.

I think you are confusing me with someone else. I am no longer affiliated with any teams in the area. I do attend matches to watch my oldest.....The Bolton coach was sitting in the same section as we were last weekend that's how I knew his weight.

Bolton's 103 name is Tate Dalrymple. And yes he does give up between 15 and 20 lbs. But makes up for it with a lot of fight.

Boltons 103, that kid has heart.

id like to see him his senior year, when he actually weighs 100 lbs

That kid from Bolton is pretty good but even if u did give him thirteen pounds he still couldn't beat me. I wrestled high school in 8th grade and i weighed a little bit more than him not much about 90 lbs. I got fourth in region that year. So weight does matter but when ur good u can deal with it. And as for kendall, Germantown comes to Kingsbury on Jan. 22. I hear he is already down to 103 so we will see if he will so call "Hammer" me.

That kid from Bolton is pretty good but even if u did give him thirteen pounds he still couldn't beat me. I wrestled high school in 8th grade and i weighed a little bit more than him not much about 90 lbs. I got fourth in region that year. So weight does matter but when ur good u can deal with it. And as for kendall, Germantown comes to Kingsbury on Jan. 22. I hear he is already down to 103 so we will see if he will so call "Hammer" me.

Not trying to offend you Shaffner, and I've never seen you or Kendall wrestle, but I suggest that you quit reading things on Coach T. Just work your butt off in the practice room. You don't need to defend yourself on here, these people won't make any difference when your out there on the wrestling mat at regions and states. Just practice your hardest and you'll get the results your looking for.

Not trying to offend you Shaffner, and I've never seen you or Kendall wrestle, but I suggest that you quit reading things on Coach T. Just work your butt off in the practice room. You don't need to defend yourself on here, these people won't make any difference when your out there on the wrestling mat at regions and states. Just practice your hardest and you'll get the results your looking for.

None taken and your 100 percent correct. Thats exactly what I have been doing and will continue to do for the rest of high school and collage.