East Ridge @ Marion County

hoopitup10

I will give it up for Jasper they are a good team. If it wasn't for the Guyer ( sorry if mispelled ) kid they would not be as good. Being from SP all I hear about is Cody Henneger ( once again sorry if mispelled ). Everyone says he is great at 6' 10" and what 200lbs. Not taking anything away from the kid, but come on. I had to guard him in streetball and I am 6' 2" 220lbs. I could push him around there, but dont get me wrong he is alright. I would like to see him bulk up that way he could have height and body. I think if he would hit the weight room he could an awsome player.

You played a kid in street ball and pushed him around /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thats nice ! and as for Jasper not being ne good with out 1 of there Big 3 I think they would do just fine against some 1 like Sp any day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give it up for Jasper they are a good team. If it wasn't for the Guyer ( sorry if mispelled ) kid they would not be as good. Being from SP all I hear about is Cody Henneger ( once again sorry if mispelled ). Everyone says he is great at 6' 10" and what 200lbs. Not taking anything away from the kid, but come on. I had to guard him in streetball and I am 6' 2" 220lbs. I could push him around there, but dont get me wrong he is alright. I would like to see him bulk up that way he could have height and body. I think if he would hit the weight room he could an awsome player.

I would pay to see you go head to head with him in an organized game in a gym and see how bad he dominates you. Don't hate on him, he has the tools to play at the next level and be very good there. At 6'8", not 6'10" yet, he has good footwork and a good stroke from outside. He is able to take most bigs out on the perimeter and then go baseline on them to the rim or just post up the smaller guys...Your boys better play better than they did tonight or he will show them what he can do...

I would pay to see you go head to head with him in an organized game in a gym and see how bad he dominates you. Don't hate on him, he has the tools to play at the next level and be very good there. At 6'8", not 6'10" yet, he has good footwork and a good stroke from outside. He is able to take most bigs out on the perimeter and then go baseline on them to the rim or just post up the smaller guys...Your boys better play better than they did tonight or he will show them what he can do...

Sp isnt a Basketball school so didnt listen to nething they say lol getting dumped trucked in your own tournament lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> jasper will beat them by 20 both times this year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alumni4, you say some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard! You Wannabees kill me!!!!

wannabe? that's real nice. i could give 2 craps about basketball. all of your stuff makes as much sense as the coaches you're standing up for. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, Cody isn't 6' 10 at all. He is listed at 6'8, but probably 6'7 right now and still growing. It is tough to put weight on when you are still growing upwards. He is miles ahead of where he was last yearr, and that is attributed to AAU ball in nashville over the summer. As far as his potential, maybe you should talk to Alabama, MTSU, and richmond, all who have been to his games this year, his junior year..........looks like ther see something in him that could be special.