RedDevil88

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Rite on rd. Country football at it's finest.

I look forward to a good game Fri.

Country Boys know how to do it.

Any of the lads from jb come from a farm life?

I would say about 75%.... in my days it was 100%/We cut tobacco,and housed it,then went to practice smelling like green tobacco that had sweated......just thinking about it makes me want to puke. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wartburg heading to state for the first time in school history. Braylen Melton (sophomore) threw a 1 hitter today against North Greene. 
    • I havent kept up with Keeton since he went to Oakland, so hearing he is in a BOE role now, that may trump him coming back.  Rennard on the other hand. That dude is a Man Builder! And he was cut loose this spring from Scotts Hill. Heard him in a interview a few month back and he inspired me. He needs to be back home in the Purple & Gold, regardless of if he is HC or not or even if he doesnt coach at all, his presences will improve the environment. But Again, I have no clue if he would even be interested.
    • biggest....just saying he is good at what he does. I may or may not have already floated this out his way.   He is a good guy! 
    • Shoulders from Macon co.  A creasy protege. Has the best coached team in the area as of late. Not much shot to win a state title at Macon but could very well be a contender with the talent coming up through the peewee and junior high ranks in TC I hear. He my dark horse candidate. trousdale co fans could also brag to their neighbors that they talked their best coach into coming to TC on a year of such high expectations at Macon co. My dark horse candidate 
    • The baseball field is the baseball field. There are no clear favorites. It is a central location so that is why it is the site. This gets talked about every year and it is always the same answer.