TN Temple @ Franklin

bricedrew

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is tough defensively, likes to run, doesn't have much depth, shoots alot of threes, and tends to turn the ball over too much against really athletic teams.

What's Franklin like?

Not enough depth for Temple?

I'm sure Dadoffour could find a few recruits if the depth is a problem. Just don't get caught like you did before.

Temple is good and shoots the 3 ball well-generally. A lot of scrp and hustle but I'm not sure I'd classify them as really good defensively. They scrap and hustle but I don't think tough D is their strength. Not saying they don't hustle; I'm just saying they'd rather win in a helter skelter 90-85 game than a 55-51 game.

Temple is good and shoots the 3 ball well-generally. A lot of scrp and hustle but I'm not sure I'd classify them as really good defensively. They scrap and hustle but I don't think tough D is their strength. Not saying they don't hustle; I'm just saying they'd rather win in a helter skelter 90-85 game than a 55-51 game.

Well stated!

We've all heard of Sexton and the way he can score! Who are some of the other starters who play well? I know there is another player that is potenially D-1. I also see Temple can put some points on the board.

Trust me, Franklin respects TN Temple, anybody who makes it to the boro has my respect.

We've all heard of Sexton and the way he can score! Who are some of the other starters who play well? I know there is another player that is potenially D-1. I also see Temple can put some points on the board.

Trust me, Franklin respects TN Temple, anybody who makes it to the boro has my respect.

All of Temple's starters play well. There is not a weak link and the players off the bench do a really good job, also. I cannot really figure out the comments from posters who say that Temple does not have any depth on the bench. There are at least four players off the bench who would be starters on most other teams in our region.

Temple's defense is actually very good and tough. They never give up and never slow down on defense or offense. They keep going at it hard every minute of the game.

Not enough depth for Temple?

I'm sure Dadoffour could find a few recruits if the depth is a problem. Just don't get caught like you did before.

I know that I am wasting my time replying to your post but I thought I would point out that Temple never was charged with or "caught" recruiting. But if we ever decide to start doing that, I wondered what your secret was to not getting caught?