Mt Juliet Lady Bears 9-0

SCBisondad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJPride...you are correct, Caya Williams is just a freshman and only getting better game by game. I was ask the question today...will she be as good as Jasmine Hassell at Wilson Central? I said no...better.

Freshman Helen Mitchner playing the point and doing a great job of ot turning the ball over and hitting the three ball when needed...awesome.

What the Lady Bears are doing is remarkable. Two freshman, two sophomores and a junior starting and winning at Shelbyville and at an always tough Beech team. Then they handle LaVergne who should challenge for the District 9-AAA championship at home is mind blowing.

This team will surpass all expectations this season.

Go Lady Bears

They did play really well against a good Lavergne team. THe game was basically all defense though there was very little actual offense.

yeah the refs gave mj that game. I mean some real home cooking calls in the final seconds that was total b.s. These 2 teams will meet again and the outcome will not be the same.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk there is always somebody ain't there?

Just not the case, MJ outplayed the 'rines (or is it going to be 'riners?) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This version of the Lady Bears is oh so fun to watch...and so young to boot! Everybody better watch this team - very special and Caya is just awesome. I saw some posts earlier on this thread, and I don't want to compare ppg Hassel vs Williams but even you Mailman need to acknowledge that at this point Caya's footwork is better than JH at same stage. C'mon folks, people have been anticipating Caya's arrival at MJ for a while.

Going to be a fun year and wide open...

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />