rbs @ jackson

moneymaker

Very badly for RBS! One good note - not as bad as @ Crange! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

What happened at Jackson County tonight? RBS came to playball, didn't they?

Hard to handle when all are hitting, aren't they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a feeling that by Mid January, maybe earlier (hopefully NOT earlier) JC will be a very tough team to beat.

Congrats to JC. Good luck later this week.

and GO BEES.

This opinion is strictly the opinion of GatorBill Inc, and is intended for GatorBill Inc and his audiences use only. Any other use, transmission or interpretation will be dealt with to the fulllest extent of the law. The Opinion of GatorBill Inc, does not necessarily refect the opinion of CoachT.com, its owners or subsidiaries

This game was a lot closer than I expected. Congrats to RBS for not giving up and congrats to JC on the win. JC will have to play better if they want to win any games in this Mid South Classic coming up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i have been to some of the JC games and how they played last night is how they have been

playing i dont think there is good as every1 puts them out to be and i dont think they can get any

better .... i am just giving my opinion so no one take this the wrong way its just what i think. I

believe someone we'll sneak up on them and get a win

This was one of the best RBS games that I have seen in a couple of years. And yes, they could get better. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

On the other hand, the Blue Devils bench, has shown vast improvement game to game. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />