Gibson County Christmas Tournament

FloydPink

Can someone give me, or point me to, the schedule for the tournament this year? Specifically, for Friday. I can find out the rest when I get there.

It is in the Jackson Sun...Friday night schedule is: Humboldt vs Trenton (GIRLS) 5:30, Trenton vs Bradford (BOYS) 7:00, Milan vs Bradford (GIRLS) 8:30.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is in the Jackson Sun...Friday night schedule is: Humboldt vs Trenton (GIRLS) 5:30, Trenton vs Bradford (BOYS) 7:00, Milan vs Bradford (GIRLS) 8:30.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thank you! I am actually out of the state at this time and don't have access to the local papers. That will get me started and I can find out the rest when I get to town. One more thing I failed to ask. It is in Milan this year?

Thank you! I am actually out of the state at this time and don't have access to the local papers. That will get me started and I can find out the rest when I get to town. One more thing I failed to ask. It is in Milan this year?

yes... This might help... Saturday schedule is: Milan vs Gibson Co. (Boys) 5:30, Gibson Co. vs Humboldt/Trenton winner (Girls) 7pm, Humboldt vs Trenton/Bradford winner (Boys) 8:30.... Monday: Girls Consolation game 3pm, Boys Consolation game 4:30, Girls Championship game 6:30, and Boys Championship game 8:30...

Be safe traveling...

Go Lady Pioneers....

Honestly, this years girls bracket might be competitive. Gibson Co. will win the girls side, but Humboldt is much improved, Bradford is Bradford, Milan is running and gunning this year, Trenton is decent... There will be some competitive games played in this Christmas tournament. I expect Gibson Co. and Humboldt in the girls championship.

Honestly, this years girls bracket might be competitive. Gibson Co. will win the girls side, but Humboldt is much improved, Bradford is Bradford, Milan is running and gunning this year, Trenton is decent... There will be some competitive games played in this Christmas tournament. I expect Gibson Co. and Humboldt in the girls championship.

There is no way for it to be Gibson County and Humboldt in the championship...Humboldt is on the upper bracket with Gibson County....

Can someone give me, or point me to, the schedule for the tournament this year? Specifically, for Friday. I can find out the rest when I get there.

Friday night girls action humboldt vs trenton 5:30 and milan vs bradford 8:30

boys - trenton vs bradford 7:00

Gibson county plays saturday night at 7