t. rice from waynesboro dunks on a bad ankel

wchscoach

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Rice is a very athletic guy with whom I have had the chance to know. It was about 2 years ago that I ran into him on the summer aau circuit, and he stood out among the other players, as a player who had some BBall IQ, above the others on his team. It was a good pick up for the Alabama summer program to pick him up, and I look forward to seeing him this summer again. Best of luck and I hear you are dunking. Let the haters - hate, and do you!

Tyler Rice is a very athletic guy with whom I have had the chance to know. It was about 2 years ago that I ran into him on the summer aau circuit, and he stood out among the other players, as a player who had some BBall IQ, above the others on his team. It was a good pick up for the Alabama summer program to pick him up, and I look forward to seeing him this summer again. Best of luck and I hear you are dunking. Let the haters - hate, and do you!

i agree with you ballking if he can dunk look out for more to come!!! tyler is a great athlete not only in basketball but football too. i also seen him playing this summer for the alabama 17 year old aau team and you couldn't tell he was out done by any of the 17,s in any games i watched, keep up the hard work tyler it will pay off in the end!!

i agree with you ballking if he can dunk look out for more to come!!! tyler is a great athlete not only in basketball but football too. i also seen him playing this summer for the alabama 17 year old aau team and you couldn't tell he was out done by any of the 17,s in any games i watched, keep up the hard work tyler it will pay off in the end!!

no one is denying the kid is athletic, we're just saying this thread wasnt really neccasary. i think everyone that has seen him play a sport knows hes an athlete.

no one is denying the kid is athletic, we're just saying this thread wasnt really neccasary. i think everyone that has seen him play a sport knows hes an athlete.

Yea thats very true.

But if u didnt like the post you prolly should have just not commented on it and watch it QUCIKLY plumet to the second page and after that no one would ever see it again.

tyler smith is a dominant player in both basketball and football, he is a great player, he knows the game of both sports, He is 6'4 and will prolly end up going to a place like belmont or liscomb, no matter what ya'll say most of ya'll are wannabees that wish u could play football or basketball but really can't and thats why ya'll get on here to trash or take a way from a sophmore in high school because ya'll weren't ever anygood and you want to make ur self feel good by trashing this kid, and don't say u don't trash him because taking a way from what he did is trashing, ya'll are pathetic. have a good night.

tyler smith is a dominant player in both basketball and football, he is a great player, he knows the game of both sports, He is 6'4 and will prolly end up going to a place like belmont or liscomb, no matter what ya'll say most of ya'll are wannabees that wish u could play football or basketball but really can't and thats why ya'll get on here to trash or take a way from a sophmore in high school because ya'll weren't ever anygood and you want to make ur self feel good by trashing this kid, and don't say u don't trash him because taking a way from what he did is trashing, ya'll are pathetic. have a good night.

Tyler Smith is 6'7'' isn't he? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyler Smith is 6'7'' isn't he? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The reason I made this post was to give respect were respect is due and I am glad to see people show respect to a young man

i never really saw anyone trash the kid. except for the fact about him shooting alot in a game, we were just sayin this thread was kind of not needed. the kid is an athlete. when i played him in football i dont remember him being 6'4

KEEP IT UP. YOU GUYS ARE ABOUT THE FUNNIEST I HAVE READ IN A WHILE ON COACHT. BEING FROM LAWRENCE COUNTY I KNOW BOTH OF THE RICE BROS AND THE LITTLE BRO AND THEY ARE ALL GOOD BALL PLAYERS. IT'S JUST THAT THE TOPIC TURNED SO FUNNY WHEN 2 OR 3 OF U NON-SPELLING COUNTRY BOYS TRIED TO SPEW A LITTLE SMACK AT EACH OTHER. SO, KEEP IT UP.