Henry County in 2009

the prophet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shed any tears. During my career (over 30 years years for those who want me to remind you), I always found it best for a coach who wanted to be somewhere else...TO LEAVE!!!!! Henry County will not miss a beat. I am sure he was a good coach, but he will be replaced.

Haven't been out to practice yet, but glad to hear we have good numbers and things are going well. Hope to read on hear about some of the standouts and I will make it out to a practice. How many days are left?

Just curious. Red Warrior why did you use capital letters to tell Coach Younger TO LEAVE? Do you have a problem with him. I agree we will not miss a beat but anytime you change coaches then someone has to learn new stuff. Just curios. You make it sound like you are mad at him for leaving. I saw on Oak Ridge sight that he is now listed as a coach for them.

Anyway GO BIG RED!!!

Haven't been out to practice yet, but glad to hear we have good numbers and things are going well. Hope to read on hear about some of the standouts and I will make it out to a practice. How many days are left?

Just curious. Red Warrior why did you use capital letters to tell Coach Younger TO LEAVE? Do you have a problem with him. I agree we will not miss a beat but anytime you change coaches then someone has to learn new stuff. Just curios. You make it sound like you are mad at him for leaving. I saw on Oak Ridge sight that he is now listed as a coach for them.

Anyway GO BIG RED!!!

Good practuce today. Haley and McAdams there for their first practice.(our Patriots were eliminated last night-- good season anyway guys considering all the injuries and tough luck)Both looked a little rusty but will be fine, of course.McFerrin, Barnes, Finch, and Thompson all look pretty good running the ball. Sims. Craig, Ray,and ,of course McAdams looked good at QB. The recieving corp is deep and talented. There are many good looking linemen. Over all thr defense seems ahead of the offense and should be very stout by next fall. One of the real surprizes so far is the play of rising soph Quan McFerrin. As a freshman he got considerable varsity BB playing time but hasn't played football before.He has shown great speed and quickness and amazing instincts in the secondary.

GO BIG RED

Good practuce today. Haley and McAdams there for their first practice.(our Patriots were eliminated last night-- good season anyway guys considering all the injuries and tough luck)Both looked a little rusty but will be fine, of course.McFerrin, Barnes, Finch, and Thompson all look pretty good running the ball. Sims. Craig, Ray,and ,of course McAdams looked good at QB. The recieving corp is deep and talented. There are many good looking linemen. Over all thr defense seems ahead of the offense and should be very stout by next fall. One of the real surprizes so far is the play of rising soph Quan McFerrin. As a freshman he got considerable varsity BB playing time but hasn't played football before.He has shown great speed and quickness and amazing instincts in the secondary.

GO BIG RED

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear we have some young players showing potential. Any idea who might end up being QB or is it still too early? Do you think Ray is the QB of the future based on what you have seen? Is Dominique's younger brother playing and what positions or is his injury still holding him out? Sorry for all the questions! I haven't had time to make it to any practices but am excited about next season and just starved for football!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear we have some young players showing potential. Any idea who might end up being QB or is it still too early? Do you think Ray is the QB of the future based on what you have seen? Is Dominique's younger brother playing and what positions or is his injury still holding him out? Sorry for all the questions! I haven't had time to make it to any practices but am excited about next season and just starved for football!

Allen is practicing but no contact is allowed. His speed ,moves,and quickness look pretty good. Same for Seth Farris. Yes to the question on Ray---- possibly of the present!!!

GO BIG RED

Allen is practicing but no contact is allowed. His speed ,moves,and quickness look pretty good. Same for Seth Farris. Yes to the question on Ray---- possibly of the present!!!

GO BIG RED

Thanks again! WOW on Ray I knew he was a player but wasn't sure if he would need a year to be ready.

Anyway GO BIG RED!!!

I don't know him, so I have no problem with him. My only point was that if he would rather be somewhere else, rather than here, then LEAVE.