Montgomery Central & West Creek jobs?

1stdown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY MINION SAYS THAT WEST CREEK IS GOING TO HIRE A REALLY GOOD, DEVISH, FOOTBALL COACH!

SABAN IS UNAVAILABLE (IMPORTANT SINCE HE IS CLOSEST TO ME IS ANGER, HATRED, AND DEVILISHNESS) SO BE PREPARED TO SEE A MAN FROM THE VERY BOWELS OF heck ARISE TO THE WEST CREEK THRONE!!

BOW DOWN TO EL DIABLO!!!

MY MINION SAYS THAT WEST CREEK IS GOING TO HIRE A REALLY GOOD, DEVISH, FOOTBALL COACH!

SABAN IS UNAVAILABLE (IMPORTANT SINCE HE IS CLOSEST TO ME IS ANGER, HATRED, AND DEVILISHNESS) SO BE PREPARED TO SEE A MAN FROM THE VERY BOWELS OF heck ARISE TO THE WEST CREEK THRONE!!

BOW DOWN TO EL DIABLO!!!

Not exactly what we are looking for. Can anyone come here and act like an adult and provide info for us who want to know?

Not exactly what we are looking for. Can anyone come here and act like an adult and provide info for us who want to know?

I have heard that a coach by the name of Tomlinson from somewhere close is looking hard at the job. Not sure if that is true or not. Also don't know if he is someone they should hire. From everything I hear he is too easy can't coach.

Now the one who should get it is in Kentucky by the name of Southerland.

A principal has not even been hired yet at West Creek. Look for that to get done in January sometime then I think by February or March a Head Coach will be announced. Doesn't seem very promising but that is Montgomery County Schools for you.

I HAVE STUDIED THE ORACLES AND APPEARS TO ME THAT NO SANE MAN WOULD WANT THEM! THE MONTOGOMERY COUNTY BUERACRACY WILL SCARE MANY EXCEPT FOR THE MOST FOOL HEARTY! NO MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL AND A DYSFUNCTIONAL CENTRAL OFFICE WILL NARROW THE SELECTIONS TO BUT THE MOST INSANE FUTURE RESIDENTS OF MY HELLISH ABYSS!

NOW WITH PAY EQUALIZATION THE ONLY SLIGHT INCREASE IN SALARY WILL MAKE MOST SAY THANK, BUT NO THANKS! THE PITIFUL TWO (AS THEY WILL BECOME KNOWN) WILL HAVE TO TAKE WHAT THEY CAN GET, WHICH IN THIS DEMONS OPINION..........WILL NOT BE MUCH!!!

all hail the darkness

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVE STUDIED THE ORACLES AND APPEARS TO ME THAT NO SANE MAN WOULD WANT THEM! THE MONTOGOMERY COUNTY BUERACRACY WILL SCARE MANY EXCEPT FOR THE MOST FOOL HEARTY! NO MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL AND A DYSFUNCTIONAL CENTRAL OFFICE WILL NARROW THE SELECTIONS TO BUT THE MOST INSANE FUTURE RESIDENTS OF MY HELLISH ABYSS!

NOW WITH PAY EQUALIZATION THE ONLY SLIGHT INCREASE IN SALARY WILL MAKE MOST SAY THANK, BUT NO THANKS! THE PITIFUL TWO (AS THEY WILL BECOME KNOWN) WILL HAVE TO TAKE WHAT THEY CAN GET, WHICH IN THIS DEMONS OPINION..........WILL NOT BE MUCH!!!

all hail the darkness

have either of these pitiful 2 named a head coach yet

have either of these pitiful 2 named a head coach yet

I can almost guarantee this concerning these two jobs: Montgomery County will not hire anyone unless they know for sure they have a teaching position open. They will not transfer un-tenured teachers to middle schools to make room for high school coaches. I may be wrong, but the past tells me I am probably right. Do not look for these jobs to be filled until late April, when teachers may not be rehired. That will probably mean no Spring practice for these two programs. That will hurt their chances to get off on the right foot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can almost guarantee this concerning these two jobs: Montgomery County will not hire anyone unless they know for sure they have a teaching position open. They will not transfer un-tenured teachers to middle schools to make room for high school coaches. I may be wrong, but the past tells me I am probably right. Do not look for these jobs to be filled until late April, when teachers may not be rehired. That will probably mean no Spring practice for these two programs. That will hurt their chances to get off on the right foot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you don't know what you are talking about. Look at what Northeast did this year. did they not hire a coach until July????? Shows how much you know. Don't even know how you came up with the name 1st down because you sure couldn't get one. A good coach can go anywhere at anytime and do a good job with what he has and make it to the playoffs.