Montgomery Central & West Creek jobs?

1stdown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tick, in college when they give you a vote of confidence, it means you will be gone in a few short weeks!!! LOL!!! just giving you, as the kids say, THE BIDNESS!!!

how is it going? I hope everyone is doing well and applying for all of the jobs you want. We definitely need to get someone at MC and West Creek. We need someone who had State Championship experience. Like Southerland. I really believe he would be a great coach out at West Creek. Could he get the job? Could the def coach out at KHS get the job?

Could the OC at Creekwood get the job? I really don't think so he has not talent in his coaching abilities. Someone needs to hurry up and get it.

OK, here is some topic news to talk about. 5 finalist have been named for the West Creek position. Whom are these gentlemen, and from a source one from florida, one from illinois, and 3 from tennessee. Does anyone know who these men are?

You seem to be in the know why don't you tell us? Are you sure no one from Kentucky was in the final 5. I sure do hate that. I know of someone who would have done a great job.

You, Southerland would have been the best choice by far. That is Unless Mac is in the running. What about Central? I hope they get a coach soon.

theydon'tcare, I can tell you that two of the finalist are from within the system, one is from springfield, one from Alabama, and the other is from Illinois or Virginia. I know one of the two from within the school system, but I will not reveal his name. I know that Offut and Tharpe are finalists as well. The DC from nw is the other name that I am hearing as a finalist for this job.

theydon'tcare, I can tell you that two of the finalist are from within the system, one is from springfield, one from Alabama, and the other is from Illinois or Virginia. I know one of the two from within the school system, but I will not reveal his name. I know that Offut and Tharpe are finalists as well. The DC from nw is the other name that I am hearing as a finalist for this job.

Thank you for that information. Have you heard anything about Central? You know you could change your name to something different.

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!!!

1_new_wildcat_fan, why in the world would I want to change my username to a school that has a problem deciding which mascot it wants to be called on a daily basis? Let's see, today I will be war eagle, tomorrow I will go by tigers, then back to war eagle. It doesn't matter, you guys are still striving to reach the TIDE!!!!

1_new_wildcat_fan, why in the world would I want to change my username to a school that has a problem deciding which mascot it wants to be called on a daily basis? Let's see, today I will be war eagle, tomorrow I will go by tigers, then back to war eagle. It doesn't matter, you guys are still striving to reach the TIDE!!!!

Your right 1 in 7 years ain't too bad to win is it there bammer. lol. just kidding. as you know our mascot is the tiger. and our battle cry is War Eagle.

What does an elephant have to do with a crimson tide anyway??????????

Hope things are going good for you and your team when do spring drills start for you?

The blood flow of an elephant's ears cause a bright crimson color in the wild when the sun is behind the elephant. This causes the animal to look fierce and bold. The university of Bama decided that this crimson color caused by the blood flow to the ears was a great mascot to use for the university.

Auburn is the tigers, but in the early years during a great game where Bama was crushing the Tigers something was needed to change the score after half time. While the band was playing that day and eagle flew down to the field during the half time show and after the Tigers beat Bama. So came the tradition of what would be known as the Eagle war cry.

Hope this helped.

The blood flow of an elephant's ears cause a bright crimson color in the wild when the sun is behind the elephant. This causes the animal to look fierce and bold. The university of Bama decided that this crimson color caused by the blood flow to the ears was a great mascot to use for the university.

Auburn is the tigers, but in the early years during a great game where Bama was crushing the Tigers something was needed to change the score after half time. While the band was playing that day and eagle flew down to the field during the half time show and after the Tigers beat Bama. So came the tradition of what would be known as the Eagle war cry.

Hope this helped.

I think it did because I don't think the Alabama fan nor myself as an Auburn Fan knew anything about the traditions that go on at the schools. Thank you for the clarification.

1new_wildcat_fan, things are good at the view. We are looking to start spring drills at the end of april, or first of may. The start date is to be determined by our spring scrimmage. And yes, theydon'tcare is exactly right about how the University of Alabama decided on the elephant as the mascot. When do you guys hold your spring drills?