Montgomery Central & West Creek jobs?

1stdown

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Maybe things work out for the best for us all! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Not sure what is going to happen, but where ever it is there will be blood, sweat, and tears till the program is a success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fill us in if you know so much lazy. or are you the new coach and don't want anyone to know? I have missed 1st down where is he?

I have been lying in wait ready to pounce. Not much to say when you have no clue what is going on. A wise man once said: "you learn a lot more by keeping your mouth shut than you do by running your mouth." I am also interested in what is going on at West Creek and Montgomery Central. It sure has been quiet. Good luck to both teams and to coaches who are interested in these jobs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Something should be said soon from what I here. If anyone knows anything they are very silent. There is much excitement, but in the end I bet many will be surprised. Good luck to whomever is the next head coaches to these two schools.

so did you here(????????) or hear anything yet???? why do you think they are excited but will be surprised by who is the coach?

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Maybe things work out for the best for us all! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Not sure what is going to happen, but where ever it is there will be blood, sweat, and tears till the program is a success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In response to your post from the Northwest topic. Coach Snider has lost coaches the past few years. He has lost 4 coaches in the previous 2 seasons. Some coaches leave because they want to move on. Some leave for other reasons.

I did not think Northwest had 8-9 asst. coaches the last 2 years. Every time I have seen him he may have had 3 others besides himself that helped coach. There are not may paraprofessional coaches out there so you need them as teachers in the building. That is where administration comes in. They have to want to hire good teachers that are coaches.

I also think your last year as DC of Northwest did not CHS put up over 50 points on your Defense? They had a heck of an OC then. But he has moved on.

And Bauer has lost asst. off of his staff as well. There may not be big turnovers but you do lose people off of staff.

Some nights are better than others, and decent is better than nothing.

Losing coaches to carry on knowledge and leave on good terms is always a plus. I personally can count 8 coaches that are no longer at NW, but don't truly think it was Shrenk. There are other factors that add into the equation.

So who is the man at Mont. central and West Creek?