Milan Bulldogs - 2009 Schedule

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeks 0-3 & 8-10 will be very difficult stretches for Milan this season. It is going to be awfully tough for the Bulldogs to run the table during the regular season with that type of competition looming. If they get to Cookeville this year one will certainly have to admit that Milan earned it by playing great competition week in and week out.

Weeks 0-3 & 8-10 will be very difficult stretches for Milan this season. It is going to be awfully tough for the Bulldogs to run the table during the regular season with that type of competition looming. If they get to Cookeville this year one will certainly have to admit that Milan earned it by playing great competition week in and week out.

thanks and i beleive we a are looking at a possible 10 and o or a possible 7 and 3 thats just how i see it

It will be tougher for Milan to go undefeated this year. They have the talent for sure, but Dyersburg and Crockett Co. should be great games. JCS, Huntingdon and Humboldt will be good. Really all they need to do is beat Westview and Gibson Co., and they get the automatic playoff bid. Milan could go 8-2 or 7-3 and still probably play for a 3A championship.

Gibson Co. returns all of their skilled players back from last year. They lost a couple of linemen, but return almost every bit of their speed and skilled players from last year. I believe if GC had last years Region this year, GC could've done something. This new Region is going to hurt GC BIG TIME! Losing alot of students out of the school to South Gibson and then competing against Crockett, Dyersburg, Haywood, Milan etc... is going to be extremely tough.

• 3 weeks later...

The Dawgs are in conditioning mode and working hard. Can't wait to get this year started!!!

Hey Bulldog Fan #2................Maybe y'all's bus driver will take the wrong turn in Atwood on August 28th. The dawgs should be loaded this year. You know most of us in Huntingdon pull for you every game except one. It sure looks like we may need devine intervention this year. But...................the game is at Paul Ward Stadium and that won't hurt our chances but we'll still need another break or two to be able to stay on the field with you. Be sure to stop and visit on your way into the stadium that night. You won't have any trouble finding Mr. Mustang.

Good luck to the Dawgs (except week 1).

Hey Bulldog Fan #2................Maybe y'all's bus driver will take the wrong turn in Atwood on August 28th. The dawgs should be loaded this year. You know most of us in Huntingdon pull for you every game except one. It sure looks like we may need devine intervention this year. But...................the game is at Paul Ward Stadium and that won't hurt our chances but we'll still need another break or two to be able to stay on the field with you. Be sure to stop and visit on your way into the stadium that night. You won't have any trouble finding Mr. Mustang.

hey anytime there is a dog and pony show its great no matter i feel u guys will be alot better i just feel we always get ur all every game this yr will be no diff expect it to be close real close atleast till the 3rd quarter if not till the clock hits 0

Thank you OG70, looking forward to heading to Huntingdon again this year. Hope this years Dawgs are able to overcome the failure of the last few trips to Paul Ward. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm guessing you fellows over that way aren't going to put the pigskin in the air much this year. Looking forward to the Stangs making a deep run in the playoffs.

Thank you OG70, looking forward to heading to Huntingdon again this year. Hope this years Dawgs are able to overcome the failure of the last few trips to Paul Ward. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm guessing you fellows over that way aren't going to put the pigskin in the air much this year. Looking forward to the Stangs making a deep run in the playoffs.

Could any one of u dog fans post the time of the Milan and HC scrimmage. I sure would like to know just might have to ride to HC to see that one. Should be a good work out for both teams. I believe Milan also scrimmages Mayfield on the & 7th of next month. Please post the time for the start of that one too that also should be a good scrimmage. Thank u very much and have a great upcoming year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />