Manassas vs Ridgeway

yankees8589

Manassas/Ridgeway: Two of the top teams in Shelby County square off December 23rd. Ridgeway will be the favorite. This game features two of the best big men in the State squaring off in Reginald Bucker from Manassas (ranked #30 in the country class of 2009) squaring off against Tarik Black from Ridgeway (ranked #61 in the country class of 2010).

Buckner is an Ole Miss commit

Black has offers from Memphis, Alabama, Arkansas, UT, and Ole Miss

Team edge goes to Ridgeway

Head to Head edge goes to Buckner

Just my opinons.

Wish I could make it to this game but I will not be able to. My son is home for Christmas from New York (Nuclear Navy man). We will probably go to a game closer to Jackson.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yankee! thas what you thinking!!!! now when Manassas beat Ridgeway just like Liberty tech just did today I will let you no about it also!!! lol!!!

dont look to much inti that ECS thing trust me!!!!!!

Thanks, I don't put any stock in the ECS game. I was just thinking Ridgeway never seems to be down that they just reload. I will be pulling for Manassas.

What was the Ridgeway/Liberty score? I know Liberty is a dangerous team...best defense in the state(in my opinion).