FCS VS EZELL-HARDING

FCS1984

Well after the big win over westmoreland will there be a let down for this game. Have not heard much about ezell-harding this year. Dont think coach teeter will let the girls overlook anybody hope they dont make the sloppy mistakes and they will be fine.I think we win by 8. What does everybody think? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, forgot we play at ezell-harding tonight.

Well after the big win over westmoreland will there be a let down for this game. Have not heard much about ezell-harding this year. Dont think coach teeter will let the girls overlook anybody hope they dont make the sloppy mistakes and they will be fine.I think we win by 8. What does everybody think? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, forgot we play at ezell-harding tonight.

Ezell by 10 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

FC by 6

I believe it will be a good game. I think C. warmth will get her usually steals which will open up alot of things. I think this is the place for a break out game for K. Vaughn in the post position. Maybe we finally put a complete game together.We havent done it yet this whole season. But the girls are working good together right now.GO FCS!!!

Oh we played bad , thrown the ball away . If the hoop had been the size of the ocean we could not have hit it.We just didnt play like we can. Give credit to EH they did what they had to .They got the win ,but if we are going to have a bad game just glad it was not a district game.Nothing left but lace up the sneakers and get ready for the next one.